ColorCross/NEJE LJ-01 Universal Virtual Reality 3D Glasses

Talk about Head Mounted Displays (HMDs), augmented reality, wearable computing, controller hardware, haptic feedback, motion tracking, and related topics here!
VRguy857
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: ColorCross/NEJE LJ-01 Universal Virtual Reality 3D Glass

Post by VRguy857 »

relaxman wrote:Do you have a link for that binocular lenses?
thx
Unfortunately no since the binoculars i used were just lying around catching dust and i got them many many years ago, but i do have the optic specifications from the casing itself, it says "8x30".

It's not a particularly high level of magnification either as far as binoculars go i think, but it pretty much works for me when i stack them up in front of the out-of-the-box lenses. I'm not sure you'd be even able to see the whole picture anymore if you magnified the screen any higher than that or added a third pair of lenses...

Unscrewing the front lenses from a binocular and taking them out is an easy process, takes you two minutes at most. As i said, they should fit seamlessly into the lens cup of the ColorCross too.
Dilip
Certif-Eyed!

Re: ColorCross/NEJE LJ-01 Universal Virtual Reality 3D Glass

Post by Dilip »

Don't you want to send this trick to Color-cross HMD maker? You can Ask for reward too....but them being china its fishyyyyy

i too disliked Tunnel Vision color cross gives at 4.5" or even at 5"
Nice magnification for immersive scale of things and free of distortion for visual quality and no borders to screen for real VR are priorities for good experience...

Or build your own ColorCorss Killer commercialize it and Introduce, go for small scale ebay sale and promote it ;)

Return to “General VR/AR Discussion”