Sony HMZ-T1 and Asus Wavi WHDI

Talk about Head Mounted Displays (HMDs), augmented reality, wearable computing, controller hardware, haptic feedback, motion tracking, and related topics here!
arti
One Eyed Hopeful

Sony HMZ-T1 and Asus Wavi WHDI

Post by arti »

Hello, Actually I use an Asus Wavi WHDI with the HMZ-T1 and 3DTVPlay for send the image and sound wireless.

The problem is that I can send the video signal wireless ok in 2D, but I have problems to send the video signal in 3D 720p 60hz across the Asus Wavi. When I activate the 3D in the Nvidia drivers I have two problems:
-In the right ocular of the HMZ-T1 I view artifacts and signal of degradation or compression of the image. In the left ocular the signal is fine.
-The 5.1 sound that sends the HDMI only can listen two channes L and R, all the other channels not appear.

If I send the signal wireless in 2d there is not problem with the right ocular and the HDMI audio.
If I connect the HMZ-T1 directly to the PC and I activate the 3D in Nvidia Panel there is not problem with the right ocular and the HDMI audio.

I have other HDMI wireless EDUP WHDI 5G with the same Aminom chipset that the Asus Wavi and the problems is the same.
I use the 285.62 Nvidia drivers and Use 3DTVPlay and 3D Vision with the pyramid.

Are anyone have this problem to send the 3d signal across the Asus Wavi to the HMZ-T1?

Greetings and thanks in advance.

Return to “General VR/AR Discussion”