Happy Thanksgiving!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by Neil »

Happy Thanksgiving from the MTBS team!  May your Black Friday sales be cheap and plentiful!

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by Neil »

Wow! First deal of the day for me. I got a Sony PlayStation 4 for $369 Canadian (Canadian dollar is about 30 cents less per dollar compared to USD) and it was a no tax day at Super Centre. It's the 500GB model, but I can always upgrade the HD later. I've been holding off on the PS4 purchase until they had some real immersive tech to offer...the day is coming!

Regards,
Neil
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by Dom »

I have to work today all afternoon so I won't be able to check out the stores, I did get 40% off some Nice Timberland boots and I got Fifa 11 for ps3 for 4.98 used on Monday. It snowed here lots on Monday and Tuesday.

I had to take back a powerline adapter that I got from London drugs since it would not give me full speed, they said its due to the wiring, so I ran a wire from my bedroom to the living room now for gigabit lan, still wish I could use powerline gigabit though...

Happy Holidays

Dom
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Return to “MTBS News”