Nvidia 3d glasses paired with dlp help

argentine
One Eyed Hopeful

Nvidia 3d glasses paired with dlp help

Post by argentine »

So i'm here to ask if there is any way for me to get my nvidia 3D glasses to work with my mitsubishi 60" DLP WD-60738
since I can't return them due to holiday weather and bad custumer service I know my tv has the 1.4a update to use 3D TV Play and I can use any DLP link glasses but I would really like to use the nvidia ones for the pc since they are rechargeable I also noticed that the new beta 3d vision driver says it supports the tv with the nvidia 3d glasses? if not is there anyway to just activate the glasses so I can use them I mean it shouldnt be that bad out of sync thank you for your help in advance.
-beta link http://www.nvidia.com/object/geforce-3d ... river.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Nvidia 3d glasses paired with dlp help

Post by cybereality »

Have you tried that beta driver? It appears your model should be supported. Did you get some sort of error message or anything?
argentine
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by argentine »

Yes I have tried the beta drivers but the once the installation is completed it turns on the 3D TV Play setup and then I tried to do it by going to the nvidia control panel and activating it and 3D TV Play would still continue to open instead of the regular kit setup. But I noticed that my tv was set to DLP Link and on 1.4a source for 3D so I uninstalled the drivers went back and changed the tv to checkerboard and IR emitter instead of dlp link then reinstalled drivers and it still turned on the 3D TV Play is there anything I can do to avoid it open the 3D config wizzard for the kit through the folder or something? my tv also has side to side and top/bottom 3D settings thanks for the help in advance
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

Have you tried using different HDMI ports on the back of the TV?

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”