Mass Effect 2

cirk2
Certif-Eyed!

Mass Effect 2

Post by cirk2 »

So Mass Effect the second gig

After my positive results with the auto focus from the DDD driver I tryed to adjust the IZ3D driver settings to archive good results.

After alle the results are quite well... but without autofocus...
The focus is fraking out... after 2-3 fast cuts i have to deactivate and reactivate it caus its totaly out of range... Maybe the detection algorythmus still needs some work...

Seperation at 50% vonvergence ca. 0,05 (Shepard without drawn weapon at screen depth)
Some of the spot light are at wrong depth but that isn' much anoying. More that the target rectangel are also wrong... DDD has a cut of function wich fixed that...

After all quite playabel with the IZ3D driver, but causes some eyestrain (more than the DDD ones...) But that is not realy game specific... In the most games I feel some eyestrain with the IZ3D driver, where I don't with the Nvidia driver.
christ0ff
Two Eyed Hopeful

Re: Mass Effect 2

Post by christ0ff »

cirk2 wrote:So Mass Effect the second gig
Seperation at 50% vonvergence ca. 0,05 (Shepard without drawn weapon at screen depth)
Some of the spot light are at wrong depth but that isn' much anoying. More that the target rectangel are also wrong... DDD has a cut of function wich fixed that...
Thanks Cirk2,

When you say DDD has a cut of function which fixed that... can you be a little more specific. I found that with 3dvision glasses, using convergence immediately creates a separation of that rectangle... Turning off LensFlare disable selection of that object entirely...

Please check out my Mass Effect 2 Review and Tweaks V1.2 post and let's compare the technologies...

Thanks !!!
My specs:
2.4Ghz dual core - 2Gb Memory - 8800 GTS 512Mb
Nvidia 3d Vision + Viewsonic 120Hz
Windows 7 Ultimate - DX 11

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”