DmC Devil May Cry

ignatius
Two Eyed Hopeful

DmC Devil May Cry

Post by ignatius »

Hey guys,

I'm hoping the 3D geniuses in this forum can help me figure out how to get the new dmc game to work with iz3d.

for whatever reason i can't get iz3d to recognize that dmc is a direct3d game.

i know i dont have any issues with my iz3d driver since i can play and watch anything else in 3D. so i know theres an issue with dmc.

i've tried re-installing dmc several times, but still can't get it to work in 3D.

i have a feeling there's some setting i can enable in one of the .ini files or something that can force the game to be played in d3d 9.

since this game is based on the unreal engine, i noticed people can play unreal tournament just fine, so there must be something i can do to get dmc to work.

any help would be very much appreciated, i've exhausted all other efforts to get it to work and have been unsuccessful.

i hear this game looks incredible in 3D. the game plays awesome in 2D.

-ignatius.
Fredz
Petrif-Eyed

Re: DmC Devil May Cry

Post by Fredz »

Isn't the iZ3d driver basically dead ?

If your setup can support 3D Vision this game has been reported to work quite correctly in 3D using this patch :
http://helixmod.blogspot.fr/2013/01/dmc ... n-fix.html
ignatius
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by ignatius »

iz3d is dead, but the driver still works great.

i dont have a 3d vision setup, so can't try that.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Are you using an iZ3D monitor, or something else? If you are using something else, I highly recommend trying the DDD drivers.

Regards,
Neil
ignatius
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by ignatius »

Hey Neil,

thanks for responding back. I'm not using an iz3d monitor, just a regular 3dtv. i actually did try out the DDD drivers and they worked out great. DmC is probably one of the best 3D games i've ever played. Works perfectly in 3D.

Too bad the iz3d drivers can't output the unreal engine code, or whatever is going on there.

I remember buying the iz3d drivers years ago when they first came out, it sucks they discontinued. Because of their hard work i was able to experience so many incredible games in 3D when there was no other solution but iz3d.

-ignatius

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”