iz3d monitor doesnt apear 3d

jbbiz
One Eyed Hopeful

iz3d monitor doesnt apear 3d

Post by jbbiz »

hi my name is joshua and i recenlty purchased an iz3d monitor for playing crysis 2 in 3d.the

problem is no mater what i do i cant get the 3d working. i setup the drivers and everything and

i get the "put on 3d glases pres next(n) to continue" thing but after i set that up the image

just looks doubled. not 3d. i tried expirimenting with the convergance and separation and all

that but it still isnt 3d. ive looked all over the internet for trouble shoting and still

couldnt get it to work. i even switched out my graphics card for one i know can run 3d. please

help. any advice is welcomed.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: iz3d monitor doesnt apear 3d

Post by cybereality »

What 3D glasses are you using? I assume the ones that came with the monitor. Maybe try a different game at first, Half-Life 2, Unreal Tournament 2004 and Left4Dead are good ones to try. Maybe the eyes are reversed. There is a hot-key to switch the eyes. Are you sure iz3d mode is enabled in the driver (it might be set to anaglyph mode for example)? Also, try the static and dynamic tests in the help section of the driver and let me know if those work for you.
jbbiz
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by jbbiz »

both the static and dynamic tests didnt show 3d. what is the hotkey to switch the eyes?
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

On the static test what do you see? Is it a doubled image? Does it look discolored? If you close one eye, and then close the other, does the image move at all? Or is it the same image in both eyes?

The hotkey to switch eyes you can set in the hotkey menu, I forget what the default one is. But it only works in games, I don't think it effects the static test.
jbbiz
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by jbbiz »

the static test looks doubled and the same in both eyes. the image doesnt move when you close one eye. i think the problem is that instead of sening one image to one eye and the other image to the other its sending both images to both eyes.
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

Maybe you have the wrong glasses or something. There should be a noticeable difference between what you see in each eye. Either that or the output mode is set wrong. I believe there are two output modes for IZ3D, one for the old glasses and one for the new glasses. You may have it set to the wrong one.
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

Check that you have two outputs from your graphic card and that both cables are attached to the monitor (iz3d front and back, both connectors are at the back side). The displaydriver needs to be set as extend desktop, not clone.
The best and quickest way to test a proper setup is doing the static or dynamic test.
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”