Help with battlefield bad company 2!

ThePickledEgg
One Eyed Hopeful

Help with battlefield bad company 2!

Post by ThePickledEgg »

Hi there. Recently got this monitor for christmas and was wondering if anyone could help me with giving out some custom convergences ( think thats what its called) because to be honest. i am quite dissapointed with the 3D. whenever i try it, it is either to flickery and makes my eyes go cross eyed. or not enough so i cannot tell any difference between 3D and not. the only thing i can notice is the crosshair. could someone please help me with this 3D lark. give some advice on the best 3D game to try with IZ3D (as i want to impress my friends and so they wont say its a waste of money) am in desparate need of help anyone! thanks.
:shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Help with battlefield bad company 2!

Post by cybereality »

I am assuming you are using the iz3D monitor, no? If so I don't understand what you mean by "flickery". The iz3D monitor uses polarized glasses, there should not be any flicker at all. Maybe you could explain a little more about your setup and what you see exactly. In terms of the 3D settings, I recommend a high separation and a very low convergence. Common settings would be a convergence of something ultra-low like "-0.0005" and a separation of around "150" or more. Depending on the game and your comfort level you can take the separation as high as you want (it maxes out at "5000").
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Help with battlefield bad company 2!

Post by Neil »

There might be some helpful tips here:

http://www.mtbs3d.com/index.php?option= ... &Itemid=76" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards,
Neil

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”