SBS with iZ3d - stuck cursor problem

artox
Cross Eyed!

SBS with iZ3d - stuck cursor problem

Post by artox »

Hey guys,
I'm having a problem with running the 120hz s-3d (option) through a receiver to my Panny tv, so I'm currently using the SBS setting. I am basically getting a mouse cursor in the middle of each side. In some games it disappears by alt+tabbing, but in other games, such as Tomb Raider: Anniversary, or the new Lara Croft game there is no getting it to move, it keeps coming back to the middle. As you can imagine not only is this unpleasant, but also makes the games unplayable on a plasma screen (burn-in). Please help!
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: SBS with iZ3d - stuck cursor problem

Post by Neil »

See if the mouse lock feature can be turned on and off in the iZ3D driver. That may help.

Regards,
Neil
artox
Cross Eyed!

Post by artox »

Thanks for the idea, Neil.
It was turned off, I tried switching it on/off and running the games but with no result. The in-game cursor moves, but another one stays stuck in the center.
artox
Cross Eyed!

Post by artox »

I've found a solution to the problem and it's quite simple. Just switch the mouse cursor from aero to classic in the mouse settings from the control panel. This makes all mouse problems go away :).
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

Nice fix. Thanks.
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

artox wrote:I've found a solution to the problem and it's quite simple. Just switch the mouse cursor from aero to classic in the mouse settings from the control panel. This makes all mouse problems go away :).
Nice find and good to know! I've seen this problem in the iz3dforums as well but didn't think there was a fix for it. You could post there too as it would maybe help some others!
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”