colorcode not working dx10

OllyLuck
Two Eyed Hopeful

colorcode not working dx10

Post by OllyLuck »

hello all, been hovering around the fourms for sometime but not posted much ,anyhow.

Its nice to see the offical colorcode built into the drivers at last for you guys to have the full color code ,code it runs great on all dx9 games and looks good :woot
but with the latest driver build (1.11RC2(1.99.0167) it seems when you run the game in dx10 mode (untick the disable dx10 box ) in the settings , you just get a green screen you can see the game in the background with the color code colours but the hole screen is bright green in colour.

Is this just due to it still being in the first stages for dx10 ? It seems the colorcode colors are there but its hard to see then coz the hole screen is green .

or haven't i done something right , the games are stalker cop and just cause 2 dx10 maxed , it doesn't seem to work any ideas ?
ZalmoxisX
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: colorcode not working dx10

Post by ZalmoxisX »

What game(s) did you try? When I get home from work I will try ColorCode out on BioShock2 in DX10 and report back on what happens.
ZalmoxisX
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: colorcode not working dx10

Post by ZalmoxisX »

Wow, I can see what you mean, it's really bad. Have you opened a support ticket with iZ3D or posted on their forums?

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”