Hello everyone!The MTBS Photo and Video Gallery
is now open!
It is accessed by clicking on the "Gallery"
option in the "Community" menu tab from the main page.
To view 3D images on your 3D monitor or display without the tedious task of downloading and viewing them outside your browser, follow this guide:http://www.mtbs3d.com/cgi-bin/newslette ... ews_id=61/
We have also added the "Unofficial MTBS S-3D Compatibility Database" in the gallery for our members to properly submit games they think work well in stereoscopic 3D, and the game and driver settings needed to get the best results. This will not be an official MTBS certification list, but it will be a valuable user generated reference tool for our members. Please only upload one picture per game in this section.
To upload pictures, you MUST be registered in the gallery, and you MUST be logged in to mtbs3D.com. Here are some other important things you need to be aware of:
1. Your username and password is the same here as it is for the MTBS forum. You don't need to register a second time.
2. To send a file, you must hover your mouse over the "@" link to see the "Upload file" option.
3. When submitting an S-3D screenshot, it must be "Game Title, Driver Family" (e.g. CoolGame, NVIDIA).
4. Upload all "Unofficial MTBS S-3D Compatibility Database" submissions to the "Pending Submissions / Unreviewed User Uploads" album.
5. Submissions to the "Unofficial MTBS S-3D Compatibility Database" must have ALL the fields filled, or they won't be accepted.
6. Leave the S-3D compatibility fields blank when submitting for images OUTSIDE the "Unofficial MTBS S-3D Compatibility Database".
7. Like the MTBS forum, the MTBS gallery requires proper mtbs3D.com registration. You MUST be logged in to mtbs3D.com and the gallery to see the "Unofficial MTBS S-3D Compatibility Database" section.
8. File uploads are limited to 60MB in size.
9. You can use "URL uploads" to submit a direct image link, and the gallery will automatically upload it for you. You are limited to 5MB file sizes with this functionality.
10. Adult or offensive content will NOT be accepted here. Your gallery privileges can be revoked without warning.
11. The "Unofficial MTBS S-3D Game Compatibility Database" is unofficial. This is based on dynamic input from our members, and while it is a valuable tool, it should not be taken as an official record of video game compatibility with S-3D devices by MTBS. Once the admins approve your submissions, they will be moved to the main gallery.
12. If you have a language preference, at the end of the gallery URL, put "index.php?lang=your language choice" (e.g. Italian, French, German, etc.)
13. If you're experiencing problems, please post them here: http://mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=780