NEW MTBS UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD SECTION!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

Check out our downloads section, and select "MTBS FILE EXCHANGE". There is now a place where you can upload your favorite shareware and public domain software.

Upload your favorite files, and if appropriate, I will make them available for our members. Sample files that would be welcome include NVIDIA game profiles, hardware drivers, and applicable shareware and public domain software.

The inspiration behind this came from Rage Demon.

I also made another discovery - my private inbox was FULL! I?m sorry if you were trying to reach me and couldn?t get through. I increased everyone?s private mailbox size - so if our storage space holds up, this should work for now.

One more thing - our hard working web design team is going on vacation. I have opened up a special forum to discuss website ideas and features. All ideas are welcome!

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello everyone! Check out our downloads section, and select “MTBS FILE EXCHANGE“. There is now a place where you can upload your favorite shareware and public domain software. Upload your favorite files, and if appropriate, I will make them available for our members. Sample files that would be welcome include NVIDIA game profiles, hardware drivers, and applicable shareware and public domain software. The inspiration behind this came from Rage Demon. I also made another discovery – my private inbox was FULL! I?m sorry if you were trying to reach me and couldn?t get through. I increased everyone?s private mailbox size ...

Return to “MTBS News”