News Across the Board

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

News Across the Board

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

First, I know there is only so much Schneider a man can take, so I edited the Dimension-3 Expo keynote down to six downloadable segments. There is still more in the presentation beyond that, but I think I got the important stuff. I?m going to be uploading the videos to YouTube over the course of days, but you can share the files with your friends and contacts if you like.

You can download all the files from the MTBS File Exchange and post your comments HERE[/b].

I would also like to announce an award to Sharky. He has gone above and beyond pushing this initiative forward. He has posted regularly in our forums, advocated our work to game developers, and started his own section for homemade simulators. You can?t put a dollar value on advocacy like that, and as a small token of our appreciation, we have given him a 17" iZ3D monitor. We stated earlier that we can?t have international advisory board members, but I am considering bending the rules in this case.

We will be giving out further awards on a discretionary basis.

He asked me to forward this message to you:

----

After two months the "S-3D Home Cinema" section was a great success. All together, the 35 topics had more than 10,000 clicks. Featuring an image and video collection, threads about S-3D dvds and simulators, and a lot of tutorials of every kind, this section is the center of interests for many people.

mtbs3D.com has the world?s FIRST AND ONLY "Do It Yourself" section, dedicated exclusivly to increasing the realism in games and movies! The section includes tutorials on driver set-ups, hardware set-ups, software useage, and motion simulators! REQUESTS are ALSO welcome! Would you like to build something but don?t know how? JUST ASK!

Thank you to all the users for making this possible!

Sincerely,
Sharky

----

Now that we have our new logo, it?s time to work on the website. Please post your design ideas HERE[/b].

Thanks again, and keep up the good work!

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

News Across the Board

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello everyone! First, I know there is only so much Schneider a man can take, so I edited the Dimension-3 Expo keynote down to six downloadable segments. There is still more in the presentation beyond that, but I think I got the important stuff. I?m going to be uploading the videos to YouTube over the course of days, but you can share the files with your friends and contacts if you like. You can download all the files from the MTBS File Exchange and post your comments HERE. I would also like to announce an award to Sharky. He has ...

Return to “MTBS News”