Caveats of Game Developer Responses

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

Denaris, one of our valued advocates, has been contacting game developers to inquire about some of his favorite games and MTBS certification. You can read the posted results in our discussion forums here[/b].

I?m going to blog this at a later time, but I want to point out that the game developers who said "we are not MTBS certified" or that their games don’t work in S-3D do NOT know what they are talking about. I have not been in touch with the actual people who said this, and this is not at all an indication of whether or not their game will work in S-3D with the NVIDIA and/or iZ3D drivers.

This was very much an uninformed answer on the part of certain game developers, and I recommend you use your fellow members as a credible judgment call on S-3D compatibility until the game developers ASK about MTBS certification before they TELL about MTBS certification. As video game customers, you have a right to be accurately informed by the developers.

On a positive note, great work Denaris! I hope other members submit similar questions about their favorite games to game developers. This is how they learn about the things you want in their video games.

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello everyone! Denaris, one of our valued advocates, has been contacting game developers to inquire about some of his favorite games and MTBS certification. You can read the posted results in our discussion forums here. I?m going to blog this at a later time, but I want to point out that the game developers who said “we are not MTBS certified” or that their games don’t work in S-3D do NOT know what they are talking about. I have not been in touch with the actual people who said this, and this is not at all an indication of whether ...

Return to “MTBS News”