Certificate problem

This website is for our members. Do you have some design ideas? Are there features you would like to see? What additions would drive this site forward? POST YOUR IDEAS HERE!
Xerion
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Certificate problem

Post by Xerion »

I can't access the downloads on the site with my firefox version, because the certificate is issued to www.mtbs3d.com while something tries to connect to mtbs3d.com. I can access it using IE6 but that also gives a security warning. You might want to look into fixing this.
Current Rig: Intel i7 920 @ 4.0GHz, 6 GB ram, Geforce GTX670 -> Nvidia 3D Vision on LG 47LM615S (interlaced, spoofing Zalman EDID) + Oculus Rift
Control Peripherals: Novint Falcon, Razer Hydra, P5 Glove, XBOX 360 Controller, Wiimote, Saitek X52 Pro (flight control system), Logitech G27 (racing wheel), Logitech G15 (keyboard), Razer Naga Molten Edition (mouse)
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

I'm using Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.6 here and have no problems. I do get a warningmessage though and i believe that's related to SSL. Are you running the latest (2.0.0.11) and get those problems? *curious

cheers
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

I'm using Firefox too and it works for me.

1. Make sure you are using the latest version of Firefox.
2. Clear your cache and private date.
3. Give it another go.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Neil
LukePC1
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by LukePC1 »

I get a warning popup with FF, too. I can click it away, but it's always the same and I'm not able to get rid of it.
That isn't much of a porblem, since I don't have to go there very often..
Play Nations at WAR with this code to get 5.000$ as a Starterbonus:
ayqz1u0s
http://mtbs3d.com/naw/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AMD x2 4200+ 2gb Dualchannel
GF 7900gs for old CRT with Elsa Revelator SG's
currently 94.24 Forceware and 94.24 Stereo with XP sp2!
Xerion
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Xerion »

OK, the problem is that I'm using nightly builds of Firefox 3. In Firefox 3 security has been made much more of an issue than it already was, which in this case means it won't just give a warning but it won't actually let you ignore an invalid certificate. Maybe right now you don't consider it a priority seeing as it's not a final version, but this probably will be the case in the final firefox 3 as well.
Current Rig: Intel i7 920 @ 4.0GHz, 6 GB ram, Geforce GTX670 -> Nvidia 3D Vision on LG 47LM615S (interlaced, spoofing Zalman EDID) + Oculus Rift
Control Peripherals: Novint Falcon, Razer Hydra, P5 Glove, XBOX 360 Controller, Wiimote, Saitek X52 Pro (flight control system), Logitech G27 (racing wheel), Logitech G15 (keyboard), Razer Naga Molten Edition (mouse)
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Ok - let's see what we can do!

Regards,
Neil

Return to “MTBS Website Ideas”