MTBS3D START PAGE!!!!!

This website is for our members. Do you have some design ideas? Are there features you would like to see? What additions would drive this site forward? POST YOUR IDEAS HERE!
sharky
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

MTBS3D START PAGE!!!!!

Post by sharky »

Hi guys!

I've made this "startpage"...

http://www.mad-sharky.com/mtbs/index/index.html

you can put it as start page in internet explorer.. it has some tools inside like the links to the most common pages, and a "world" time. i am going to add a second timezone with the usernames instead of the land. so please post here your GMT timezones. if you want me to make a personalized one for you then simply do this:

1) downlaod this rar file:
http://www.mad-sharky.com/mtbs/index/html.rar

2) open the "index.html" file with a text editor like WORDPAD.

3) scroll down untill you nearly see the end and search for the string "start edit here"

4) just below you see the links. you can add as many as you want! One for every line.

5) rar everything again and send it to me as sharkyenergy AT hotmail DOT com.

Notes: if you add just some Links then i will keep your file up to date by adding the user timezones and so on. if you decide to change other things than the URLS then feel free to do it, but its obvious that i can't update it anymore. but i am happy to host it for you. the FIRST time you load it, it will be a bit slow because of the images. once they're cached there shouldn't be any problems anymore. (by the way you can also change the background! just send me the one you want to have and i change it for you) If you have some General interest links you would like to have in the page then just tell me and i add them into the general page. (not the personalized one)

please post any good idea you have.. :)

bye

igor
Adam Savage: "I reject your reality and substitute it for my own."
Jamie Hyneman: "It's really cool, but really unusual."

Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

Hey! Nice one! :D

cheers
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
sharky

Post by sharky »

hey, nobody has ideas for what to add and what not? what yould you like in there? i am thinking of a php page instead of html with kookies, where you can select wich pages should be opened in a new window and wich local. the cookies will remember your settings.

sharky

Post by sharky »

i ahve updated the page with some new links and the new sponsor added as well...

Return to “MTBS Website Ideas”