Site idea from a newbie, a first timer, myself.

This website is for our members. Do you have some design ideas? Are there features you would like to see? What additions would drive this site forward? POST YOUR IDEAS HERE!
goemon
One Eyed Hopeful

Site idea from a newbie, a first timer, myself.

Post by goemon »

hopefully i'll think of some more idea(s) to give but at the moment i can think of this.. on the homepage if you click sterescopic 3d you are given a list of various 3d technologies but i think a URL that takes you directly to a more in-depth explanation of the pros and cons of each technology would be great.
also maybe more sticky posts in the forums about useful information regarding 3d technology.
Freke1
Certif-Eyable!

Post by Freke1 »

I totally agree.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Would the pros and cons constitute a hardware review, or do you think it could be done in a generic form?

For example, a projector does X & Y versus "Projector X" does X & Y?

I just want to be sure I avoid doing hardware reviews because I think it will put me in a conflict of interest.

Neil
sharky
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by sharky »

i think that it can be done generic. tehre are solutions like passive dual projection wich depend a lot on how much you spend... i would simply say wich cons there are, and that with higher budgets they can be solved.

bye

sharky
Adam Savage: "I reject your reality and substitute it for my own."
Jamie Hyneman: "It's really cool, but really unusual."

Return to “MTBS Website Ideas”