xbox 360 xna

Discuss stereoscopic 3D games and gaming technologies for console (e.g. XBOX, PS3)
wuhlei
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

xbox 360 xna

Post by wuhlei »

is it possible to add support for some thing like the vr920 to your xbox 360 xna game?
Albert Einstein
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: xbox 360 xna

Post by Dom »

Hi, is that xna game windows based? I can think of a video solution in nvidia stereo movie player but not sure if it would work. You may need two computers too cause there is no 3d desktop yet, dunno. But does 3d stereo stream from a windows application like a game through a video cable to a player. It should I think but not sure about directx. Never tryed. So you could have a km switch software one and record the game with a program to avi and stream the file to nvidia stereo movie player. There would be lag unless you have both computers synced. As I see there is no stereo3d streaming syncing program or option available in nvidia stereo player. Like a server video recorder and a client 3d viewer, Not sure why, its a good idea for windows media center and xbox360 media extender. Maybe later on but even VNC don't have stereo3d playback. For video it's all up to two players maybe three one other I seen. Maybe we need to do some emails to software developers to add some plugin's. Has anyone even made a 3d plugin for winamp for music. I am at a loss cause I don't program, I only do scripts. :wink:
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________
wuhlei

Post by wuhlei »

oh that sucks
Albert Einstein
wuhlei

Post by wuhlei »

so any hardware that supports software pageflip should work?
Albert Einstein
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by Dom »

Yes I believe so. It's just that some games don't display normal, superbe and awesome depth, volume stereo3d. It all mostly seems like trial and error now. I suppose as long as your shutters are on they should display any 3d video and or colors with depth and convergence especiallly games, beware of some.
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Return to “3D Console Gaming”