New certification tags ideas

This website is for our members. Do you have some design ideas? Are there features you would like to see? What additions would drive this site forward? POST YOUR IDEAS HERE!
Isei
One Eyed Hopeful

New certification tags ideas

Post by Isei »

My friend who goes by the name Seiseki has made some examples on what new tags could look like.

They are pretty simple at the moment, far from finished.. In my opinion they are alot better than the current ones.

Also MTBS logo needs to be changed in my opinion, it doesn't look very good. You would probably need a new website design to accompany new logo designs 8)

Link: http://isei.no-ip.org/vector_logo.pdf

Please post your opinions!
Last edited by Isei on Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DDuckMan
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by DDuckMan »

Those are nice.

I hate to say it but I agree about the logo. It needs work. I didn't have the heart to bring it up as Neil seems to be fond of it.

Also, the site could use a dedicated projector subforum. As projectors and home theaters grow in popularity, a few good projected stereo guides and threads could bring a lot of people in.

Speaking of guides, there are nice ones here. I think it is worth the time to revisit them periodically, adding visual aids and clarifying them until you have the premier S3D quides on the web. That can add a lot of traffic.

Lastly, you may want to re-think the idea of reviewing hardware. They would be appreciated as reviews of 3D hardware are pretty hard to find now. Posts asking what glasses to get and what is needed to get particular hardware running are very common. People want to know what they can use to experience S3D, the relative merits of each specific option, and how to set them up optimally. It would really round out the site and broaden its appeal to have some of that information here. I don't see the conflict of interest.
MB - ASUS P5WDH Deluxe
CPU - E6600
RAM - 4GB
GPU - BFG GTX 280
Goggles - ELSA Revelator circa 1999
nVidia 3D Vision circa 2009
Isei
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Isei »

Update:
Isei
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Isei »

ImageImageImageImageImage
Isei
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Isei »

ImageImageImageImage
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Hi Guys!

I like the certification tags - can you give them more of a 3D feel? They are too flat right now.

I'm not against changing the logo. Can you soup up the one we have? Are you thinking of something radically different? Post the logo, certification, signature, and website ideas in separate threads.

At the end of the day, I will abide by what our members want provided it makes branding sense.

It's easier to do this now than it would be six months from now!

Let me talk about the hardware review section internally.

Regards,
Neil
sharky

Post by sharky »

i like the certification tags! and i am going to bring some ideas for the logos.. will create a new threat with them in it soon.

bye
Adam Savage: "I reject your reality and substitute it for my own."
Jamie Hyneman: "It's really cool, but really unusual."

Neil

Post by Neil »

I like them too - I want them to pop out more. They have great color, but they are flat. 3D! 3D! 3D!

Neil

Return to “MTBS Website Ideas”