Brightness with 3dnvision in rFactor , please , HELP ME !!!

Post your recommended stereoscopic 3D separation/convergence settings along with game performance recommendations.
marpel
One Eyed Hopeful

Brightness with 3dnvision in rFactor , please , HELP ME !!!

Post by marpel »

Hello, I have a problem, with Vista and W7 with all the drivers of 3dnvision, does not take the brightness :cry: that I form the rFactor, the writing-desk is clarified, legal notice leaves clearly, but the game enters and everything does not return to the dark, I can either only correct gamma the digitalis vibrance, this causes that ghosting sees much! Some idea?
UndeadD3vi1
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Brightness with 3dnvision in rFactor , please , HELP ME !!!

Post by UndeadD3vi1 »

What screen are you using? Can you not use in-game brightness to counter-act the dark image? (Most games offer Gamma settings which were good enough for me on eDimensionals)
Make up your own opinions, don't believe B.S! Especally when its about a human and spread with the intent of ruing that persons life.

3D is the Future of Viewing Tech, you see in 3D naturally so how can it not be something you want on your screens?!

marpel
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by marpel »

The rFactor does not have internal control of brightness and gamma. Use a monitor CRT Gateway 22 " + 1280x1024 + 100HZ+ 3d nvision and work to me perfect, all the games I touch the brightness to them with the panel of nvidia or with powerstrip it disguises ghosting. In XP it clarifies if it but in Vista and W7, the rFactor does not take the brightness returns to its original brightness, which causes much ghosting being one of the games that has excellent rating. No longer that to do… :(
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

Your monitor doesn't have a brightness setting?
marpel
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by marpel »

By all means, but it does not reach to clarify the sufficient thing to avoid to see ghosting, for that reason I need to clarify it by equal software Thanks, if something is happened to you

Return to “S-3D Game Settings (NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision)”