Make Your Own 3D Photographs, Glasses

Find a good article? Got a news story to share? VR, AR, 3D...it's all good! No self promotion please.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Make Your Own 3D Photographs, Glasses

Post by cybereality »

3D vision is indeed an amazing thing and capturing content in 3D and then displaying it is something that doesn't fail to amaze. No wonder the shows are houseful whenever there is a 3D movie playing at the theater. While creating a 3D movie takes a bit of expertise, creating 3D photographs is a lot easier. All you need is some amount of photography skill, software to create 3D photographs using the clicked images, and some amount of skill of craftsmanship to make your own 3D glasses to view those photographs. We will show you in this step-by-step guide how you can achieve just that.
http://www.techtree.com/India/Guides/Ma ... 9-695.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ok, I hate to say it but those really *are* some dorky looking glasses. This is not helping the cause...
WheatstoneHolmes
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Make Your Own 3D Photographs, Glasses

Post by WheatstoneHolmes »

:lol:

HA HA HA HA!

You should have seen the ones I made when I was a kid!

They had clear plastic that I took red and blue markers to.
I came here to chew bubblegum and to see 3D...and I'm all out of bubblegum!
-----------------------
Me on YouTube, you watch: http://www.youtube.com/user/WheatstoneHolmes
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

This + tin foil hat = l33tness
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
martinlandau
Certif-Eyed!

Post by martinlandau »

That reminds me of this canadian guy I knew once who made his own fire alarm:

http://thereifixedit.com/2009/06/30/epi ... ire-alarm/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tifi-firealarm.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The futures so bright, I gotta wear shades!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDdI_sfNop8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

cool at least he has a fire alarm... I live in a 100 year old apartment building that predates communism and even though it was renovated during the soviet era there are no fire alarms since I think it wasn't standard at the time
martinlandau
Certif-Eyed!

Post by martinlandau »

yuriythebest wrote:cool at least he has a fire alarm... I live in a 100 year old apartment building that predates communism and even though it was renovated during the soviet era there are no fire alarms since I think it wasn't standard at the time
How do you get iz3d monitor, but no one will give you some jiffy pop? No firealarm and how are you protected when you sleep?

Yuri once I used to hang out with some ukrainians in the international program back at college. One started dating this exchange student from Russia. He said she kept him warm on those cold winter nights.

He had worked very hard getting his student visa to go to USA college and had nice part-time job with alarm company. She got his credit card, learned about shopping channel, and in no time flat had put the poor ukranian into about 8K in debt. The max of his credit card. Anyways the guy found out she was married to some KGB police type guy and she said the KGB guy would kill her and she couldn't divorce him. So she had to go back to Russia. LOL!

Last I heard the ukranian had used his position at the alarm company to disable the alarms at several businesses that he went and robbed easily, somewhat to help get out of the debt his girlfriend ran up!

He gave the stolen goods to some ukranian ambassadors, we are talking perhaps 7 million in goods. The ukranian ambassadors had diplomatic immunity so they got out of the country, but the poor ukranian guy, he was not so lucky. Moral of the story, Watch out for those russian women Yuri! She lit his fire, and it burned him up!

Build a man a fire, he is warm for the night. Teach a man to set himself on fire, and he is warm for the rest of his life.
The futures so bright, I gotta wear shades!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDdI_sfNop8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

martinlandau wrote:
yuriythebest wrote:cool at least he has a fire alarm... I live in a 100 year old apartment building that predates communism and even though it was renovated during the soviet era there are no fire alarms since I think it wasn't standard at the time
How do you get iz3d monitor, but no one will give you some jiffy pop? No firealarm and how are you protected when you sleep?

Yuri once I used to hang out with some ukrainians in the international program back at college. One started dating this exchange student from Russia. He said she kept him warm on those cold winter nights.

He had worked very hard getting his student visa to go to USA college and had nice part-time job with alarm company. She got his credit card, learned about shopping channel, and in no time flat had put the poor ukranian into about 8K in debt. The max of his credit card. Anyways the guy found out she was married to some KGB police type guy and she said the KGB guy would kill her and she couldn't divorce him. So she had to go back to Russia. LOL!

Last I heard the ukranian had used his position at the alarm company to disable the alarms at several businesses that he went and robbed easily, somewhat to help get out of the debt his girlfriend ran up!

He gave the stolen goods to some ukranian ambassadors, we are talking perhaps 7 million in goods. The ukranian ambassadors had diplomatic immunity so they got out of the country, but the poor ukranian guy, he was not so lucky. Moral of the story, Watch out for those russian women Yuri! She lit his fire, and it burned him up!

Build a man a fire, he is warm for the night. Teach a man to set himself on fire, and he is warm for the rest of his life.
....wow...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The star that burns twice a bright, burns half as long. Not once in your story did I hear about the man complaining about the girl, just the predicament. :mrgreen:

Regards,
Neil
David3Lynn
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by David3Lynn »

Learning new and interesting information constantly helps expand our horizons. For example, I recently learned how to make my own 3D photographs. This habit of learning means I can rely less on services like https://literaturereviewwritingservice. ... timonials/ for writing literature reviews. By gaining enough knowledge, I can handle writing tasks on my own without outside help.
IsmaelLighty
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by IsmaelLighty »

David3Lynn wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:53 am Learning new and interesting information constantly helps expand our horizons. For example, I recently learned how to make my own 3D photographs. This habit of learning means I can rely less on services like https://literaturereviewwritingservice. ... timonials/ for writing literature reviews. By gaining enough knowledge, I can handle writing tasks on my own without outside help.
Cool. Thanks

Return to “User Contributed Immersive Technology News & Announcements”