JVC Moves To 3D Market

Find a good article? Got a news story to share? VR, AR, 3D...it's all good! No self promotion please.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

JVC Moves To 3D Market

Post by cybereality »

The new JVC GD-463D10 is currently being showcased at CEDIA and promises Full HD images, a native contrast ratio of 2,000:1, and three HDMI inputs. It is 39mm thin and is equipped with a 3D decoded that is compatible with both side-by-side and line-by-line 3D video input signal formats.
http://www.smarthouse.com.au/TVs_And_La ... D/K8H5F4K2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know I've said not to complain about the price of 3D products, but $13,000?!?! A little too rich for my blood.
cirk2
Certif-Eyed!

Re: JVC Moves To 3D Market

Post by cirk2 »

a question still open: Interlanced or full resolution?

What is a "RRP" price? I would read it as "Radical Role Play" but I think thats not right...

when it is the price in store... the its way to expensive... half the price would be good...
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

It uses Xpol, interlaced. Should be similar in quality to the Zalman only bigger.
Jadentheman
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Jadentheman »

Does Hollywood or Manufactuers even want 3D in homes??!!? They say they do but then they go and overprice equipment and take a slow time making standards. Just stop with this BS and give us out cheap true 3d solution you hacks!!!
martinlandau
Certif-Eyed!

Post by martinlandau »

Jaden, the samsung and mitsubishi DLP s3d tv's won't work for you? They are not 13000 dollars are they? I agree, who wants to pay 13000 when you can get something similiar for 10 times cheaper. I saw that JVC tv, it was nice, it had great contrast. It has no chance competing with a solution that is good enough for 10 times cheaper though.
The futures so bright, I gotta wear shades!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDdI_sfNop8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Freke1
Certif-Eyable!

Post by Freke1 »

I think RRP is recommend retail price?
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

Freke1 wrote:I think RRP is recommend retail price?
Actually it stands for Ridiculous Rip-off Price. :shock:
Okta
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Okta »

Maybe they are marketing it at the av-o-files who will pay stupid prices to have the flashest sounding toys on their street.
"I did not chip in ten grand to seed a first investment round to build value for a Facebook acquisition."
Notch on the FaceDisgrace buyout.

Return to “User Contributed Immersive Technology News & Announcements”