enable disable 3d

sharky
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

enable disable 3d

Post by sharky »

hi all! i have some problems with stereo drivers and that is why i have to enable/disable the drivers lots of times every day.

i would like to do it faster because every time i have to go to monitor properties, advanced, invidia tab, additional informations, 3d, disable... takes 20 secodns every time...

there are 2 possibilities... but i dont know how to do that.. the possibilities are:

1) a shortcut on the desktop to the nvidia control pannel

2) 2 icons on the desktop.. one with "enable stereo" and the other with "disable stereo"... maybe trough registry.. don't know.. thank you

bye bye

igor
Adam Savage: "I reject your reality and substitute it for my own."
Jamie Hyneman: "It's really cool, but really unusual."

Freke1
Certif-Eyable!

Post by Freke1 »

There is a quicker way:
Rightclick on the Nvidia icon in the toolbar and select the monitor. This will give You the Nvidia Control Panel in just 2 clicks.

If You set 3D to "Enabled by Hot Key" the games start in 2D and whenever You want 3D just hit Ctrl+T (Ctrl+T turns 3D on and off then).
sharky

Post by sharky »

hi!

thank you for your reply.. i tried but it has a different look for me..

under the nview tab there are only the settings for the dual screen. and if i click on "nvidia control panel" the new one opens.. only way to get the old one is trough properties on the desktop and so on... but thank you anyway

the enable by key option does not work for me, because if "enabled" or "enable by key" is selected, i cant watch the movie files in any format.. avi or mpeg or wmv...

Freke1
Certif-Eyable!

Post by Freke1 »

ok it's a bit different than mine.
So this doesn't work either?:
If I open the new Nvidia Control Panel and select "View" and "Use classic Nvidia Control Panel" then I get the old Nvidia Control Panel the next time I rightclick on the Nvidia icon in the bottom right screen (as in my post above).
sharky

Post by sharky »

nope, in the 160.3 there isn't this option anymore.. i cant select "use classic nvidia control panel.".

but thank you anyway

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”