the director of transformers is silly

Find a good article? Got a news story to share? VR, AR, 3D...it's all good! No self promotion please.
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

the director of transformers is silly

Post by yuriythebest »

http://io9.com/5307561/why-bayhem-will-never-be-in-3+d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I prefer the flat screen. I'm not jumping to do 3-D at all-it's a pain in the neck to shoot it and I actually like the flat image. I've heard that some people can't even see 3-D and, moreover, that a major side effect of watching it is feeling exhausted. Can you imagine how you'd feel watching one of my movies in 3-D?
I actually didn't even finish watching the first transformers, because of the plot holes and puerility, I don't plan to watch transformers 2 - I could have envisioned myself watching the 3rd one if it was in 3d- because transformers is basically just explosions and fighting robots and crashes- perfect for 3d. in 2d it looks boring and mundane
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
martinlandau
Certif-Eyed!

Re: the director of transformers is silly

Post by martinlandau »

My latest girlfriend dumped me, another one bites the dust, so I had no one to do this july 4. I went to see transformers at a regular imax instead. I never saw the first one, but I have to admit the animation and action was very good. I really liked the visuals, agree the plot was silly, but not too bad from the old cartoons. This movie begged to be done in S3D, it was good, but could have been so much better in imax s3d.
The futures so bright, I gotta wear shades!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDdI_sfNop8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Hi Martin,

I'm sorry to hear about this. Other fish in the sea! :D

Regards,
Neil
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

Yeah, Bay is a fool. I did like Transformers though, but he's a little hot headed.

Also, I already posted about this here a few days ago:
http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3198" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
gicko
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by gicko »

when you go to the movies to see Transformers you dont expect to see something like Apocalypse Now!
But just a silly film that will amuse you a lot perhaps. So both of them were quite fun to see (the T 2 R of the F was less fun!)
I THINK 3D COULD BE THE BEST WAY FOR THEM AND I FEEL QUITE CERTAIN ABOUT THIS !

Return to “User Contributed Immersive Technology News & Announcements”