NVIDIA @ SIGGRAPH 2009

Find a good article? Got a news story to share? VR, AR, 3D...it's all good! No self promotion please.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

NVIDIA @ SIGGRAPH 2009

Post by cybereality »

http://developer.nvidia.com/object/siggraph-2009.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"3D Vision Technology - Develop, Design, Play in 3D Stereo", Samuel Gateau (NVIDIA Corporation), 9:45-10:45am

This session will present a detailed technical overview of implementing a 3D stereo experience in your application. Specifically, we will address the use cases you must address to create compelling 3D stereo applications, with an emphasis on some key technology challenges and how many are easily addressed by some basic implementation patterns. If you’re a 3D graphics developer, you will come away with a complete set of knowledge on how to implement outstanding 3D stereo applications.
Say what you will about Nvidia, but they have been promoting stereo3d to developers like no other company in the field. Hopefully they will convince some of these big-shot game devs and finally get some quality support for stereo3d.
Neil

Re: NVIDIA @ SIGGRAPH 2009

Post by Neil »

Pffft! That's nothing. :mrgreen:

Just wait until you hear what MTBS is doing for SIGGRAPH. Your head will explode! :shutter

Regards,
Neil
Neil

Post by Neil »

I told you so...

MTBS, EA, Crytek, and Blitz Games Studios at SIGGRAPH 2009.

:shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter

Here is the official thread.

Regards,
Neil
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

Neil wrote:I told you so...
Impressive, but my head is still intact. However if Microsoft confirms that rumor about the next Xbox being stereo3d, then I think you will see some explosions.
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

Neil wrote:I told you so...

MTBS, EA, Crytek, and Blitz Games Studios at SIGGRAPH 2009.

:shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter :shutter

Here is the official thread.

Regards,
Neil
that's very good stuff you are a great promoter of 3d
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!

Return to “User Contributed Immersive Technology News & Announcements”