Directx 10 stereo drivers...race against time......

Mong
One Eyed Hopeful

Directx 10 stereo drivers...race against time......

Post by Mong »

Hmmmm.....nvidia sure have their hands full at the moment with it's directx 10 stereo drivers.

I mean with the directx 10 wave of games approaching like crysis, hopefully with a stereo option(tick box):wink:. I wonder if they will keep their promise...you know, spring release date.

Anyway heard any gossip Neil or any inside info on their release date lately.

Well i've just purchased my new rig....asus 680i striker m/b, 4Gb of Corsair 8500C5D, Core 2 Duo E6700 and i think that nerdy video card that nvidia calls the 8800gtx ultra :roll: that doesn't (for some reason!) what to play with me in stereo. :?

Well this upgrade better be worth it, i spent all my hard earned cash on this mid-range pc. And i had to put my 8800 back in it's box!

Oh well i feel i'm not the only one waiting. Two weeks left for spring..... :?:
Doom Lord
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Doom Lord »

Dude, I brought a dual core, 7900 SLI system thinking it was going to an awsome setup for stereo. Still neither Dual core (AMD) or SLI is supported. You might be in for a long wait!! :cry:
gisabun
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Directx 10 stereo drivers...race against time......

Post by gisabun »

Mong wrote:Well i've just purchased my new rig....asus 680i striker m/b, 4Gb of Corsair 8500C5D, Core 2 Duo E6700 and i think that nerdy video card that nvidia calls the 8800gtx ultra :roll: that doesn't (for some reason!) what to play with me in stereo. :?

Well this upgrade better be worth it, i spent all my hard earned cash on this mid-range pc. And i had to put my 8800 back in it's box!
Mid-range PC? Yeeesh. If 4 GB of RAM and an 8800 GTX is "mid-range" I can image what a high end system would be. :-)
[unless it has two 8800s in it]

I'm not expecting too much from NVIDIA drivers. They've been quite slow of late.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Don't be so quick to judge - their new CP is showing new signs of life for S-3D, and we've been posting new stereo drivers regularly.

Neil

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”