iZ3D Website Back Online.....for real this time.

Find a good article? Got a news story to share? VR, AR, 3D...it's all good! No self promotion please.
warface
One Eyed Hopeful

iZ3D Website Back Online.....for real this time.

Post by warface »

Hey guys and gals,

Wanted to let you all know that we're fully back online. Even though the site was back up a couple weeks ago, we were still having "store" issues and such, but those issues have been resolved.

And now...if you take a look at the iZ3D front page, the iZ3D team is thanking you all for your patience. http://www.iz3d.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards,

Warface
UndeadD3vi1
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: iZ3D Website Back Online.....for real this time.

Post by UndeadD3vi1 »

Any luck with getting GTA IV working with the driver yet? (No point in a creating a new thread to ask that)
Make up your own opinions, don't believe B.S! Especally when its about a human and spread with the intent of ruing that persons life.

3D is the Future of Viewing Tech, you see in 3D naturally so how can it not be something you want on your screens?!

warface
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: iZ3D Website Back Online.....for real this time.

Post by warface »

As far as I know, GTA IV is a very challenging game for 3D. It's incredibly resource heavy. It's still a top priority game for us internally, but I imagine it will take some improvements from Rockstar for it to work better.

I will submit a formal status request to our R&D to see what's going on.

Return to “User Contributed Immersive Technology News & Announcements”