Prince of Persia Alternate Ending!

Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Prince of Persia Alternate Ending!

Post by Neil »

Ubisoft's Prince of Persia has been well received, but without giving away too much of a spoiler, the ending is a bit of a downer. During the game, you need to capture as many energy orbs as possible so your partner Elika can do her magic and bring the powers of good back to her kingdom. Without going into too much detail, the end of the game requires a sacrifice because Elika has only enough power to finish the job.

We have learned that if ALL the energy orbs are captured, there is an alternate ending to the story. This probably explains why there were more orbs around than was seemingly needed to finish the game. We are going to try and trace down a cheat code so we can post screenshots of the alternate ending ASAP. If anyone out there has captured all the orbs and has seen the ending, please share images in our forums.

Regards,
Neil

P.S. If someone can get some screenshots of the new ending, I'll put it up in the main news. I'm working remotely here.
Jadentheman
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Prince of Persia Alternate Ending!

Post by Jadentheman »

Probably on youtube
Neil

Post by Neil »

Hi Guys!

I don't have screenshots yet because I am still away from my gaming machine. However, I have more information. I got a cheat code that will give you all the energy orbs. If you are nearly finished the game, or have a savegame before the finish, this should work for you.

Prince of Persia does not have a command console, so instead, enter the following key commands in the exact order I give you:

CTRL-SHIFT-A, CTRL-SHIFT-P, CTRL-SHIFT-R, CTRL-SHIFT-1, CTRL-SHIFT-L, CTRL-SHIFT-F, CTRL-SHIFT-U, CTRL-SHIFT-L, CTRL-SHIFT-S

You may have to try a couple of times because you have to do it fast enough.

Regards,
Neil
Xerion
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Xerion »

:)
Current Rig: Intel i7 920 @ 4.0GHz, 6 GB ram, Geforce GTX670 -> Nvidia 3D Vision on LG 47LM615S (interlaced, spoofing Zalman EDID) + Oculus Rift
Control Peripherals: Novint Falcon, Razer Hydra, P5 Glove, XBOX 360 Controller, Wiimote, Saitek X52 Pro (flight control system), Logitech G27 (racing wheel), Logitech G15 (keyboard), Razer Naga Molten Edition (mouse)
Neil

Post by Neil »

Just got back from our trip to the west coast. Just in case some of you are still looking for energy orbs...

APRIL FOOLS! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regards,
Neil

Return to “MTBS Newswire”