Terminator - Dark Fate - Defiance - working on 40 series, great game - sep fixed- update!

UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Terminator - Dark Fate - Defiance - working on 40 series, great game - sep fixed- update!

Post by UnityBeing »

Terminator - Dark Fate - Defiance - working on 40 series, great game. No fix required. Uses same engine as System Shock 2 and other legends. The start is good, u lead cops to save lives in 3rd view arial view and u help the military - later u play the military. This is dark fate, so the lore is in an alternative universe.

I tried to create a workaround on a free copy - now gonna buy the full game and livestream while gaming in 3D. Also I don't know how to change sep - if anyone knows, pls help, it starts at 50 and u gotta lower manually with hot keys.

Enjoy. Thanks to DJ-RK's Borderlands 3 Fix and older geo 11 by dave.

PayPal: paypal.me/DJ-RK

Dave: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=9313963&fan_landing=true
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“3D Vision did preserver in the hands of passionate geeks and lost support in the hands of the overbearing nerds” - UnityBeing
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Terminator - Dark Fate - Defiance - working on 40 series, great game - sep fixed- update!

Post by UnityBeing »

I was able to track down the sep and fix it, now it looks amazing without extra work on my legit steam game gifted by my best friend.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“3D Vision did preserver in the hands of passionate geeks and lost support in the hands of the overbearing nerds” - UnityBeing

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”