Abwezi saves the day again - Halo Master Chief Collection working again in 3D with black screen problem in 40 series.

UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Abwezi saves the day again - Halo Master Chief Collection working again in 3D with black screen problem in 40 series.

Post by UnityBeing »

Hi all,

Thanks to Masterotaku and all Helixmod Shaderhackers first of all. Thanks to Abwezi a member of the 3D vision helix community I was able to get MCC working in 40 series and play coop with a good friend.

Here are the files annexed. The original fix doesn't work anymore without issues i.e. red text and screwed 3D shaders.

Glad to share this with the community still fighting to stay on 3D vision and using helixmod fixes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“3D Vision did preserver in the hands of passionate geeks and lost support in the hands of the overbearing nerds” - UnityBeing
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Abwezi saves the day again - Halo Master Chief Collection working again in 3D with black screen problem in 40 series

Post by UnityBeing »

Instructions to play with blackscreen in coop:

With a 2D friend that has the game start Halo with the fix by Masterotaku and right click in steam's friends list and join his party - u will hear clicking noises, go back into game and immediately click Left arrow and press enter. You should get confirmation you in the lobby with your friend. This attempt will take a few tries until you hear the sounds of Option to join lobby or not when fully loaded ingame into menu. Remember it's left arrow and enter. It worked for me in Halo Reach. We did it in Legendary mode. Now we gonna try Halo 1 Anniversary Edition. I confirm Halo 4 works in 3D and looks super eye candy.
“3D Vision did preserver in the hands of passionate geeks and lost support in the hands of the overbearing nerds” - UnityBeing

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”