Call of Duty BLOPS II in 3D goodness, a 40 series workaround thanks to helixmod shaderhackers.

UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Call of Duty BLOPS II in 3D goodness, a 40 series workaround thanks to helixmod shaderhackers.

Post by UnityBeing »

Here is a better working COD BLOPS II in 3D working 101% on my 4070ti. I did research. I found the shaderhacker's fix and workaround to make it work on 40 series. Enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AIq326 ... sp=sharing

I cannot upload atm to the site.
“3D Vision did preserver in the hands of passionate geeks and lost support in the hands of the overbearing nerds” - UnityBeing
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Call of Duty BLOPS II in 3D goodness, a 40 series workaround thanks to helixmod shaderhackers.

Post by 3DNovice »

But..but.. you already uploaded your abortion of a fix previously.

There is no need to repost it and start another thread

viewtopic.php?t=29349 Black Ops 2 - fully 100% working in 4070ti and latest drivers as of Feb.

I'm guessing that you are putting them on Google, because you want to get the ISP address of other posters.

I'm also can't help but wander if you are modifying the DLLs with malicious code.
People with substance abuse problems often steal from others by any means possible.

Please, get sober/clean. There's help available if you look, Go to the Church and seek help

Then you might not forget within a week, that you already made a post about the exact same thing.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Call of Duty BLOPS II in 3D goodness, a 40 series workaround thanks to helixmod shaderhackers.

Post by 3DNovice »

BTW, I'll ask again, what does "I'm medicated for political reasons though" even mean?
UnityBeing wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:00 pm You are correct, Sir, I am mentally medicated fully. I apologise any harm done, all I wanted was to share working 3DV fixes and shaderhacker fixes with old geo11. I also got permission to share the helixmod database. I don't see any harm in this unless there is something sinister here. I stopped posting Losti's fixes with solutions. But the database with his fixes is part of Helixmod and Helix during his time there. I can remove the database is that secures his job - I don't care. I just want to share with the community a way of staying with 3DV as long as possible then hoarding it all to myself.

I lost both my parents too and got dental problems. I'm medicated for political reasons thought - I did brain scan, I did patent, I got proof and can post it here.

Stay strong and Godspeed. I will try to calm down with Losti and people - I know people depend on certain conditions, I guess there is nothing more I can do.

Please, get your dosage reduced at the very least and stop mixing with alcohol, if that is what you are doing. Also, remember crack is whack
Say No to Drugs

The one good thing about this fix by Neovad, who you do not even mention or give credit to, is that it does not rely on any specific d3dx.ini
support
pinie
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by pinie »

UB, you said you were leaving this forum forever, go to another place with your HACK FIX's, what happened? lol Banned from another place?!?! lol

3dnovice, I think the major problem is not taking his pills lol

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”