z800 + wii zapper + glovepie?

vrekks
Cross Eyed!

z800 + wii zapper + glovepie?

Post by vrekks »

has anyone used the wii zapper with their z800 in a fps? i was thinking of a good VR setup that would utilize some things i already had and i came up with z800 + trackir + wii zapper + wireless sensor bar + glovepie. do you have a better set up? let me know.
"Who has ever torn himself from the claw that encloses you when you drop a seed in a TV parlor? It grows you any shape it wishes! It is an environment as real as the world. It becomes and is the truth. Books can be beaten down with reason. But with all my knowledge and scepticism, I have never been able to argue with a one-hundred-piece symphony orchestra, full colour, three dimensions, and I being in and part of those incredible parlors."
genetic
Cross Eyed!

Re: z800 + wii zapper + glovepie?

Post by genetic »

I do. it is great. I use four wiimotes. gun, chest, leg, leg.

Great stuff.

CarlKenner is around here to.

By the way Carl, will glovepie ever support those wireless 3rd party nunchucks?
vrekks
Cross Eyed!

Post by vrekks »

let me guess..do you control speed by the alternating shaking of your left foot wiimote with your right foot wiimote and control speed based on the frequency of the alternating shakes? the chest wii mote has me thinking its for ducking or crouching. i was never a fan of fifa soccer games but a two foot wii mote setup sounds like fun. i have also played a demo for a mirrors edge and the two foot wii mote thing could be really cool in this game too with all the jumps.
"Who has ever torn himself from the claw that encloses you when you drop a seed in a TV parlor? It grows you any shape it wishes! It is an environment as real as the world. It becomes and is the truth. Books can be beaten down with reason. But with all my knowledge and scepticism, I have never been able to argue with a one-hundred-piece symphony orchestra, full colour, three dimensions, and I being in and part of those incredible parlors."
genetic
Cross Eyed!

Post by genetic »

You probably could do that. I have only one speed. For me, each leg needs a wiimote for natural walking and stopping that is also extremely precise. If I cant stop exactly when I need to then I run of a cliff or into enemy fire.

The chest wiimote is for ducking, jumping and leaning.
Okta
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Okta »

genetic you should do a thread with details of your setup, its sounds awesome.
"I did not chip in ten grand to seed a first investment round to build value for a Facebook acquisition."
Notch on the FaceDisgrace buyout.

Return to “General Hardware & Software Technical Support”