iz3D Crysis - Sky at wrong depth

Defender
Two Eyed Hopeful

iz3D Crysis - Sky at wrong depth

Post by Defender »

Hi,

Crysis runs great with iz3d (turned shadows to simple) but the sky seems to close (sun or moon). It is closer then the surroundings.

Any fix for this?

Thank you
- My stereo rig -
- iZ3D 22'' - GTX 260 - i7 920 - 12GB Ram - Windows 7 64bit
2umind
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: iz3D Crysis - Sky at wrong depth

Post by 2umind »

Well, I'm not sure what setting you have it on. Do you have it on iZ3D monitor, with glasses, or anaglyph, or crossview, etc.? If you're just using the anaglyph mode you can download a driver called Tridef 3d Experience. Then run the program called Tridef Ignition and set your game up in there. The 3D is way better with Tridef Ignition than with iZ3D for crysis. It's better because it has a mode called Virtual 3D that allows you to apply the stereo 3D to the virtual world without ghosting problems or depth problems on anything. With Tridef you use numpad 0 to get the on screen menu and ctrl+H for shortcuts display.
System specs:
CPU: 2.6GHz Intel i7 920 Quad Core
RAM: DDR3 1333MHz 9GB tripple channel
Video: Nvidia geForce 260 GTX oc PCI-e, 1.7GB Vram, latest 3D driver
MOBO: Dell XPS 9000
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

While the recommendation is appreciated, I think his question was in reference to the iZ3D drivers for an iZ3D monitor user. Ghosting has nothing to do with the choice in driver.

We have plans for DDD, and we are just getting things in order. :D

Regards,
Neil
iondrive
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by iondrive »

Hi Defender,

I don't really have the solution, but I can only point you in the right direction if you're a tech-head. See my post about fixing the "bad sky depth" issue in general here:

http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.p ... 793#p39793" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You might want to skip to the third post. Basically you need to find some CRCs for sky textures and then put them in a "Multiplier" section in your game profile. It seems pretty complicated. Sorry I can't help more.

--- iondrive ---

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”