Rise of the Tomb Raider stereorises in 3D vision 40 series, please help make mouse/keyboard work!

UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Rise of the Tomb Raider stereorises in 3D vision 40 series, please help make mouse/keyboard work!

Post by UnityBeing »

Hi all again,

Rise of the Tomb Raider epic version works in 3D vision @ 4070ti tuf oc, or 40 series as it's known. 6.56 and 6.6 both work and stereorise. The fix is by Masterotaku and is already outdated and there isn't anything that surpasses it in quality atm. You need "G:\Epic Games\Rage 2\RiseoftheTombRaider\ROTTR.exe" -epicportal to run the game without epic launcher.

The problem I have in my computer is that keyboard and mouse don't interact with options menu, but mouse moves and keyboard can log out pc. No alt tabing, no Alt+f4 etc Alt+T works too. I ask anyone that is a coder to please investigate and find a fix so we 30 and 40 series can play this awesome game in 3D.

Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider stereorises in 3D vision 40 series, please help make mouse/keyboard work!

Post by UnityBeing »

works 101% now on a 4070ti tuf, wow, I hacked workaround it, enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”