Cyberlink powerdvd 14 vs 19 - my thoughts.

UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Cyberlink powerdvd 14 vs 19 - my thoughts.

Post by UnityBeing »

Hi brothers and sisters in Helixmod community,

Firstly I have to say thank you to a helixmod member for allowing me to test powerdvd 19. The results are kinda surprising.

Here are my findings:

1. Powerdvd 14 has way, way more separation in 2D > 3D conversion and 3D movies and maybe more depth too.

2. Powerdvd 14 in 40 series is a bit faster and responsive than 19.

3. Powerdvd 14 is not found anywhere anymore.

4. Powerdvd of all versions are found but I have no idea about them - if u can get 15 then perhaps that is your best bet.

After finding the difference I'm glad to own a powerdvd 14 key and use the program for maximum pleasure in watching 3D movies with highest separation and depth. 2D movies and photos also have AMAZING conversion and results.

Sadly I can't post any links or files against copywrite laws - but I can say do try to get powerdvd 15 and see the difference. A very difficult program to get nowadays but worth it if you own 3D vision.

Sadly I have to use 14 combined with 19 as 14 doesn't have updated codecs. But if you wish to see old family photos, naughty photos or videos in 2D > 3D conversion than 14 is premium. I have no idea about 15 but u gotta find out yourself.

I hope you all well, safe and healthy in these crazy times, don't become a misery index statistic - Overcome yourselves, the world and enjoy what we got at the moment which is 3D vision. It still works and we must enjoy it fully while donating and supporting this forum and helixmod.

Keep well and safe everyone. I hope this kinda helped you realise what you missing when it comes to powerdvd.

Peace.

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”