Geo11, Borderlands dx 11, and modified files worked in 4070ti tuf oc

UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Geo11, Borderlands dx 11, and modified files worked in 4070ti tuf oc

Post by UnityBeing »

[deleted and desisted due to losti] not posting anymore here on this forum, I’ve done my best. Goodbye community.

Hi everyone,

I'm including my files so u can reproduce. I set " -force-d3d9 in a shortcut created of exe on Borderlands 3. I changed d3dxdm.ini to direct_mode = nvidia_dx9, I removed help.ini and changed to force stereo 2. I used geo-11+v0.6.56 .dlls files and dm files to replace any geo 11 in the fix before making the mentioned changes.

Instructions:

Use 531.61-desktop-win10-win11-64bit-international-nsd-dch-whql - Studio drivers
Install 3DFM's 3D drivers over studio drivers, only the 3D drivers, not nvidia drivers.
Set your depth in 3DFM, if you don't know how to pm here and I'll gladly share screenshot.
Only activate emitter when in game if it doesn't kick in, or restart pc and restart game until everything is resetted.

Performance:

40s fps
Moving around is not perfect, feels a bit strange.
Still more testing needs to be done.

Please reply if you got a 40 series just to know how many 3D vision users upgraded to that gen cards.

My setup is a 9900k and 4070ti tuf oc.

powerdvd 14 works but can't take 3D screenshots. Still to test 3D movies.

My findings:

If a dx11 non masterotaku hard coded geo11 game fix uses the same hack it could work, laying grounds for a possible solution to allow people to upgrade to 40 series - unless my hack is an anomoly.

Best Regards,

UB
Nanisa3
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Geo11, Borderlands dx 11, and modified files worked in 4070ti tuf oc

Post by Nanisa3 »

Google Dinosaur Game, Dinosaur Game, T-Rex Game, Chrome Dino, No Internet Game, and Dino Dun are some other names for dino game. You can play the online game for free on a phone, a desk, or a tablet.
marlenemaxwell
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Geo11, Borderlands dx 11, and modified files worked in 4070ti tuf oc

Post by marlenemaxwell »

From what I've gathered in question is boost my grade legit the consensus leans towards to positive answer. Students often highlight its effectiveness and reliability in aiding their academic progress. The positive testimonials and transparent approach of BoostMyGrade further support its legitimacy in the academic assistance realm.

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”