Neil's Messy Basement 39: Review of the Sound Blaster X3

Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Neil's Messy Basement 39: Review of the Sound Blaster X3

Post by Neil »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojLiOx_k4sg Arguably one of the most innovative audio devices I've seen in a long time, Creative Labs Sound Blaster X3 delivers contemporary sound card benefits along with new Super-XFI technology for headphones users.  This is also the first entry I've worked with that supports PC as well as games console and Mac.  There are caveats, but well worth checking out. The full review goes in-depth on several fronts: music, games, virtual reality, and special headphones surround sound testing. More videos to share in 2021.  Happy New Year everyone!
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: Neil's Messy Basement 39: Review of the Sound Blaster X3

Post by Dom »

Happy New Year to you and your family and all on MTBS3D.com

Neil, you said in your review that the X3 has usb 2.0 but I looked online at the specs and the X3 has USB-C and says it can use USB 2.0+ . So you could hook it up to a USB 3.0 port or USB-C port if your computer has that. The limitations are what Creative Labs does and works with their on paper support and development so that future products can be made better I think.

What a nice little unit you got there. I was thinking about getting the Sound Blaster AE-9 but not yet, its almost $500. I need a new workstations pc that I use for office work. I'll have to see into this year or next year.

Dom
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________
horrifiedgay
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Neil's Messy Basement 39: Review of the Sound Blaster X3

Post by horrifiedgay »

The Sound Blaster X3 review video is extremely in-depth. It is extremely useful because I am about to purchase this product.

Return to “Neil's Messy Basement”