ERROR Parsing vk3dvision.ini on line -1

Skorpiono
One Eyed Hopeful

ERROR Parsing vk3dvision.ini on line -1

Post by Skorpiono »

I tried to run no man sky with fix installed via fixmanager. I downloaded Vulkan and run it. I played the game, with edited file ini from MONO to 3DVision11 and started the game.

Now i have something like this https://ibb.co/FHSpcsb

Can someone tell me what is going on?
Lysander
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Re: ERROR Parsing vk3dvision.ini on line -1

Post by Lysander »

I don't have this game but the new Vulkan wrapper worked for me with Doom Eternal and Detroit demo. You sure you don't have a typo in the ini file? That error indicates some sort of parsing error, meaning it's not reading the ini file properly. Can you compare your modified file with the original one? You can try using a file compare tool, it would better help find any differences, which sometimes might not be visible by eye. Also, what is your driver version?

All I can really say.

Wesolych Swiat
Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX2080Ti, 16GB ram, Windows 20H2, nVidia 452.06, SSD, Dell S2716DG.
BazzaLB
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by BazzaLB »

Skorpiono wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:30 pm I tried to run no man sky with fix installed via fixmanager. I downloaded Vulkan and run it. I played the game, with edited file ini from MONO to 3DVision11 and started the game.

Now i have something like this https://ibb.co/FHSpcsb

Can someone tell me what is going on?
If you are running a driver version greater than 452.06 then you have to use "3DVision" instead of "3DVision11". Although as Lysander says.. the error seems more like a typo in your ini file.
pj519
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by pj519 »

@Skorpiono - Try to install the patch manually. You should copy the entire VK3DVision folder to No Man's Sky \ Binaries, where NMS.exe is found, not just the individual files located in that folder. I don't own this game so I can't help you any more. I had a similar problem with Detroit Become Human. After seeing your screenshot, I conclude that you come from Poland. Welcome to the club, we're homies.
Win 10 Home x64 ver 21H2 - Intel 5820K - RTX 2080 Ti - 32 GB Ram - Asus ROG 278QR - 3DVision 2 Kit - Driver NVidia 452.06
Archaos
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Archaos »

Hey guys,

Love your work and your freeware, it's super appreciated. I've thoroughly pursued and tried troubleshooting my limitations to No Man's Sky 3D but I cannot find a solution to get this to work with my 3D Nvidia Vision. My video driver version is 452.06, but when I launch the VK3DVision 2.0.2, I receive the following error:

Do you all have any insight on what may be causing this issue? Additionally, do you have any proposed resolves?

Thank you!

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”