Portal 2

Post your comments about official MTBS game reviews here.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Portal 2

Post by PressBot »

By Rino Falletta-Caravasso

Introduction

Portal has been etched in the minds of countless gamers since 2007, and with much anticipation, Valve has finally released its sequel.  Reviewing Portal 2 was a treat for me because I too was blown away by the original.

However, unlike the other review sites that just focus on the game, our looming questions also talk about how Portal 2 stacks up in 3D.  I will be taking a close look at Portal 2 on Nvidia GeForce 3D Vision, DDD, and IZ3D stereoscopic 3D drivers, and will be giving a final rating based on MTBS’ 3D Game Analyzer (M3GA).

Read full article...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Neil

Re: Portal 2

Post by Neil »

The baseprofile for iZ3D 1.12 drivers is here:

http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpbb/download/file.php?id=1005" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards,
Neil
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

Can't wait to check this out. Have it installed, but just been real busy.
Recostar
Cross Eyed!

Post by Recostar »

@cybereality , I highly recommend you give the game a play threw. The online is really fun and I've noticed that if your good with the portal gun you tend to gain the upper hand when you start battling it out with your friends. (Tip: always stand where a portal can't open up under your feet) .

Personally , I think Valve should be exploring the multipayer a little bit further and possibly look at making a 4 player team death match DLc, but Portal style .
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

Another must play! The first one was awesome for just being "an experiment". :D
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

I got to play this now. Best game I have played in a while. Made even better using the Razer Hydra. Works pretty well with Nvidia drivers.
Neil

Portal 2

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

By Rino Falletta-Caravasso IntroductionGeneral Game ReviewNvidia Stereoscopic 3D FindingsDDD Stereoscopic 3D FindingsiZ3D Stereoscopic 3D FindingsConclusion Introduction Portal has been etched in the minds of countless gamers since 2007, and with much anticipation, Valve has finally released its sequel.  Reviewing Portal 2 was a treat for me because I too was blown away by the original. DDD TriDef Ignition However, unlike the other review sites that just focus on the game, our looming questions also talk about how Portal 2 stacks up in 3D.  I will be taking a close look at Portal 2 on Nvidia GeForce ...

Return to “MTBS Game Review User Remarks”