WoW Classic Helix Mode (3D not activating)

Post your recommended stereoscopic 3D separation/convergence settings along with game performance recommendations.
wowclassichelp
One Eyed Hopeful

WoW Classic Helix Mode (3D not activating)

Post by wowclassichelp »

Hi my 3D does not want to activate when I start WoW Classic. Here are some Details.

Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit, Nvidia driver 425.31 (Clean install Using DDU) *Have Tried multiple different drivers no luck.
Monitor: BenQ2420T (Am also running 3 of these monitors for surround 3D but have trouble shot with just one monitor)
GPU: 2x Geforce 680 in Sli Mode ( have trouble shot with sli disabled )

Details: Game does not want to work in 3D (Monitor says 3D is on, however, Green light does not activate on Emitter)

Note: All my other Games are working in 3d (Diablo 3 ect,)

Does this have to do with WoW not having a FullScreen mode anymore?

Windows (fullscrean) mode (or Windows mode is the only option left for WoW.
kaimastah
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: WoW Classic Helix Mode (3D not activating)

Post by kaimastah »

Unfortunately I believe 3D works only on Win10. This is the only DX11 game that triggers 3D in borderless fullscreen but you need Win10 for this to work.

There is a small chance it might work on Win7 or Win 8 by forcing exclusive fullscreen with 3Dmigoto. After installing the fix, go in the game folder and open d3dx.ini in an editor, search for the line full_screen=0 and then set that to full_screen=1. Alternatively you can also try uncommeting/enabling this line ;force_full_screen_on_key = no_modifiers VK_F7. I don't have a Win7 OS to test this but as far as I can tell I cannot force exclusive fullscreen on Win10 with these options.

Return to “S-3D Game Settings (NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision)”