Some Hot Advocacy Threads, New MTBS Web Design Concepts!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

We are getting some really good threads in the advocacy section, and I wanted to thank you all for your hard work.

Here are some threads that caught my eye. If you haven?t registered for the FG/MTBS Contest yet, and don?t know what to do, just add to one of these threads and register your addition for the contest.

These games have a lot of promise, so make a difference and get in line for your chance to win the 17" iZ3D monitor!

Fallout 3[/b]
Clive Barker?s Jericho[/b]
Quake Wars Enemy Territory[/b]

Kudos to SmokE (AKA Smoke Smoke), Denaris, Likay, Welder, Jahun, Nathan Steinke, and the rest!

When you post in these threads, just post a small note that you added to them in the appropriate game subheading[/b].

Also add to this thread for website ideas[/b]. Sharky has some concepts posted - see what you think!

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello everyone! We are getting some really good threads in the advocacy section, and I wanted to thank you all for your hard work. Here are some threads that caught my eye. If you haven?t registered for the FG/MTBS Contest yet, and don?t know what to do, just add to one of these threads and register your addition for the contest. These games have a lot of promise, so make a difference and get in line for your chance to win the 17″ iZ3D monitor! Fallout 3Clive Barker?s JerichoQuake Wars Enemy Territory Kudos to SmokE (AKA Smoke Smoke), Denaris, Likay, Welder, Jahun, Nathan Steinke, ...

Return to “MTBS News”