Kudos to Valve Software?s Customer Service!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

I am very excited by a post I read in the forums today.

Denaris sent an email to Valve Software?s customer service asking if their Source engine is stereoscopic 3D compatible. Source is the engine used in Counter Strike Source and Half Life 2.

This is how they responded[/b]:

?The Source engine does not officially support Stereoscopic 3D. However, it appears that many users have been able to get it working. As you have already mentioned, it looks like Meant to Be Seen is going to be the best resource for that.?

I don?t want to misrepresent the meaning of this paragraph, but I think it is a very good indicator that through our efforts, we are earning a measurable recognition from the game developers, and our credibility is very much there.

I have written a special blog about this today, and I am hopeful you will all read it before continuing your advocacy efforts.

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello everyone! I am very excited by a post I read in the forums today. Denaris sent an email to Valve Software?s customer service asking if their Source engine is stereoscopic 3D compatible. Source is the engine used in Counter Strike Source and Half Life 2. This is how they responded: ?The Source engine does not officially support Stereoscopic 3D. However, it appears that many users have been able to get it working. As you have already mentioned, it looks like Meant to Be Seen is going to be the best resource for that.? I don?t want to misrepresent the meaning of this paragraph, but ...

Return to “MTBS News”