Advocacy Incentive Winners Announced!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

A few months ago, we launched an incentive to award members who went above and beyond with our MTBS advocacy efforts. While our advocacy is not reward motivated, we thought we?d give this a try to add some fun to the site.

Denaris is the clear winner of the iZ3D 22" top prize with 588 points, and he surpassed the 500 points needed to qualify. While they didn?t qualify for our listed prizes, we have awarded Freke and RugWarrior 30% discounts on their next iZ3D purchase in recognition of their hard work.

I think there was a disconnect between our advocacy program and our incentive program. Members would be happy to discuss MTBS certification and S-3D on game developer sites and forums, but the incentive program participation was relatively low.

This was the first time we tried something like this, so I would value any feedback you have on the program. I?d like to hear what worked and what would work better. Did you know about the program? Did you like the incentives? What incentives would work better? Do you have some new ideas on adding some excitement to our advocacy efforts?

Please post all your feedback and ideas here[/b].

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello everyone! A few months ago, we launched an incentive to award members who went above and beyond with our MTBS advocacy efforts. While our advocacy is not reward motivated, we thought we?d give this a try to add some fun to the site. Denaris is the clear winner of the iZ3D 22″ top prize with 588 points, and he surpassed the 500 points needed to qualify. While they didn?t qualify for our listed prizes, we have awarded Freke and RugWarrior 30% discounts on their next iZ3D purchase in recognition of their hard work. I think there was a disconnect between our ...

Return to “MTBS News”