Playstation Home and MTBS

Discuss stereoscopic 3D games and gaming technologies for console (e.g. XBOX, PS3)
Killigath
Cross Eyed!

Playstation Home and MTBS

Post by Killigath »

PlayStation Home Open Beta went live last week. I'm planning on downloading it and trying it out this weekend.

I have heard that players are able to make "clubs" in Home. Perhaps we should make an MTBS or Stereoscopic 3D club. I am not clear on all the details yet, but from what I understand a club is like a meeting place for gamers to hang out, like a lobby. You can chat and find groups for games and such. I know there are no S-3D games or movies on the PS3 yet, but I think it would be a great place for our community to interact with each other and get new members involved.

If not now, then we could definitely get something fired up when the PS3 does support S-3D.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Playstation Home and MTBS

Post by Neil »

That's a great idea.

Now I need to get my hands on a PS3!

Regards,
Neil
koshien
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Playstation Home and MTBS

Post by koshien »

Hi!
I actually already thought about it... I' ve had Home for a few days and I was going to create a S-3D club, but I found out it was 5$ at first... and at some point there might be a monthly fee or something.
Talking about Home.... it has great potential... it would be cool to watch live E3 conference or something else...
Still, don't like the Avatars... I really love Nintendo Miis instead :D
Xbox 360 avatars are nice too... Microsoft copied in a very good way :)

Return to “3D Console Gaming”