VORPX on sale at 15% off

skyrimer
Certif-Eyed!

VORPX on sale at 15% off

Post by skyrimer »

Well with all the discussion about VR HMDs here I thought maybe somone could be interested in VORPX being on sale, currently the only wrapper apart from 3d vision that can make games in 3d, at least in VR together with Helixvision. You can even set it up to work in 3dtvs using SBS : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgS7OeYwWuw . Check https://www.vorpx.com/
ASUS PG278QR Monitor
Windows 10 1809
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @3.60ghz
Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3200 PC4-25600 16GB 2x8GB CL16
MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX
Corsair RM650 650W 80 Plus Gold
SSD M.2 2280 500GB
Gigabyte 2080 ti gaming oc
VR: Pimax 8k & Index controllers
DJ-RK
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: VORPX on sale at 15% off

Post by DJ-RK »

Thanks. Nice to finally see a discount. Not a huge amount, but a decent enough gesture from Ralph to finally get me to bite. Be interesting to see how his shaderhacking implementation is, and maybe I'll start making a few VR game fixes as well. Lord knows I should start giving my VR headsets a little love again, have barely touched them since I first got them. As amazing as it is to be inside the game, it requires a ton more motivation to set things up and put on a headset than to just fire up a game in 3D Vision, while sitting in my comfy chair.
RAGEdemon
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by RAGEdemon »

Setup VR/sensors around your chair then? Best of both worlds. I have this setup and it's workable. Admittedly, I do have difficulty on the rare occasion I have to pick something up from where my armrests of chair are :lol:

Seated/Standing experiences would be OK :woot

BTW DJ-RK, I had thought that you were the "RJK_" chap from the VorpX forums - your names are very similar. Cool to know you're actually someone else who also does gaming fixes :-)
Windows 11 64-Bit | 12900K @ 5.3GHz | 2080 Ti OC | 32GB 3900MHz CL16 RAM | Optane PCIe SSD RAID-0 | Sound Blaster ZxR | 2x 2000W ButtKicker LFE | nVidia 3D Vision | 3D Projector @ DSR 1600p | HP Reverb G2
Genesis5
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Genesis5 »

Thanks for the heads up! Though I haven't gone VR yet it seems like it's going to be the best option for 3D gaming in the future. I did pick the Vorpex software up today to try on my SBS TV after watching that Youtube video on how to set it up! It works pretty good! Definitely a viable solution for some of the newer games coming out. At least it is still supported and I don't have to worry about updates to my system breaking it. Takes a bit of fiddling to get it set up right but it works well!

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”