(SOLVED)Suddenly many games not working w/ 3D

greg02
Cross Eyed!

(SOLVED)Suddenly many games not working w/ 3D

Post by greg02 »

SOLVED**
For anyone having similar issues, it turned out that 3D was off by default when a game started.. I just had to hit the button to cycle it once in the game. Was quite confusing as I've always had it on by default when a game came on for the last 4 years.. and also not sure why it suddenly changed.

Ive uninstalled /reinstalled the 425 driver.. the 3D Nvidia Test comes on fine, also it seems DX9 games work since Unreal Tournament 2007 and Alien Rage both come on fine in 3D.. but no other game will work for some reason and I am getting what appears to be possibly refresh rate issues (blinking screen in some games like its a refresh rate issue)

This happened after I installed and uninstalled 3D FIx Manager from Helix VIsion.. Ive never had any issues all these years until right now... is it possible that something is left over from those that is causing this? I uninstalled both.

Thanks
Last edited by greg02 on Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
schwing
Cross Eyed!

Re: Suddenly many games not working w/ 3D, please help!

Post by schwing »

If there' s a d3dx.ini file in the fix (3Dmigoto fix), then add StereoDefaultOn=1 in the [Profile] section. That will make the game start as stereo. Or if you want to use Nvidia Profile Inspector, you can click the magnifying glass at the top, then go to the bottom and set 0x70AB30A7 to 1.
Win 10 v1909 / 1x Nvidia 980Ti GPU (v452.22, 1080p)

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”