3D Fix Manager - Application for installing 3D Vision Fixes

spin1
Cross Eyed!

Re: 3D Fix Manager - Application for installing 3D Vision Fixes

Post by spin1 »

As a continuation of my post above - viewtopic.php?p=181681#p181681 - here's some more info.

During the Nvidia 3D Setup Wizard which fails, after I hit exit on the bottom-right, 3D Fix Manager crashes. It disappears and fails to respond or reappear and around 20 seconds later, it's icon in the taskbar disappears.

The 3D Fix Manager error_log reports the following (multiple instances because I tried multiple times):

9/2/2021 5:09:13 PM:
System.Exception: Error: Could not detect if Stereo 3D is enabled
at FixManager.Helpers.NvApi.IsStereo3dEnabled() in C:\Users\Markus Guendert\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\3D Fix Manager\WpfApplication3\Helpers\NvApi.cs:line 77
at FixManager.Helpers.StereoHelper.IsStereoscopic3dEnabled() in C:\Users\Markus Guendert\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\3D Fix Manager\WpfApplication3\Helpers\StereoHelper.cs:line 939

9/2/2021 5:09:14 PM:
at FixManager.Helpers.NvApi.IsStereo3dEnabled() in C:\Users\Markus Guendert\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\3D Fix Manager\WpfApplication3\Helpers\NvApi.cs:line 77
at FixManager.Helpers.StereoHelper.IsStereoscopic3dEnabled() in C:\Users\Markus Guendert\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\3D Fix Manager\WpfApplication3\Helpers\StereoHelper.cs:line 939

9/2/2021 5:09:14 PM:

9/2/2021 5:09:16 PM:

And here's the pic of 3DFM:

P.S, None of these problems ever occurred with 3D FM / 3D Vision Setup Wizard using Win 8.1 Pro. Also, this problem did not happen the very first time I installed on Win 10 Pro...
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spin1
Cross Eyed!

Post by spin1 »

Pauldusler wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:29 amThe reason actually is stated in the text which pops up when starting 3DFM. Any Windows version before Win 10 1903 does not require the local or global driver hack. This means also Win 7, 8 and 8.1 don't require the driver hack. The driver hack is required for Win 10 1903, 1909, ... up to the latest Windows 10 version.
OK. Just to confirm though, starting games from 3D FM instead of their own shortcuts or Steam, etc. is only for Win 10 1903 (and beyond) and also only for DX11 games, correct? The reason I ask is because all my DX9 games seem to start and run just fine in 3D even when I don't start them from 3D FM....
3DNovice wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:04 am If you haven't already done so, to use and keep older drivers with W10 you need to stop windows update from intervening.

There are several methods, I use SledgeHammer, myself.
I don't think it's got anything to do with that as my driver 452.06 is still installed (ie. Windows has not updated it).

In 3D FM, I selected the use registry edit option (or whatever it's called) instead of the setup wizard option and now all the checkboxes are green. It's just weird that I still can't complete the setup wizard as it still keeps saying the following:

"The 3D Vision USB Driver is not installed"
"The 3D Vision Controller Driver is not installed"

Is it normal for WIn 10 users with 3D FM to get that message and therefore should I ignore it?
mistersvin21
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by mistersvin21 »

just reinstall the driver for 3D usb controller
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

spin1 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:03 am
Pauldusler wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:29 amThe reason actually is stated in the text which pops up when starting 3DFM. Any Windows version before Win 10 1903 does not require the local or global driver hack. This means also Win 7, 8 and 8.1 don't require the driver hack. The driver hack is required for Win 10 1903, 1909, ... up to the latest Windows 10 version.
OK. Just to confirm though, starting games from 3D FM instead of their own shortcuts or Steam, etc. is only for Win 10 1903 (and beyond) and also only for DX11 games, correct? The reason I ask is because all my DX9 games seem to start and run just fine in 3D even when I don't start them from 3D FM....
3DNovice wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:04 am If you haven't already done so, to use and keep older drivers with W10 you need to stop windows update from intervening.

There are several methods, I use SledgeHammer, myself.
I don't think it's got anything to do with that as my driver 452.06 is still installed (ie. Windows has not updated it).

In 3D FM, I selected the use registry edit option (or whatever it's called) instead of the setup wizard option and now all the checkboxes are green. It's just weird that I still can't complete the setup wizard as it still keeps saying the following:

"The 3D Vision USB Driver is not installed"
"The 3D Vision Controller Driver is not installed"

Is it normal for WIn 10 users with 3D FM to get that message and therefore should I ignore it?
Just try this to install your 3D Driver (viewtopic.php?f=105&t=25361), PLEASE DO NOT CHOOSE QUICK INSTALL means if you are asked press N, than install the driver you want and report back abot results. I suggest 452.06 for choose.
spin1
Cross Eyed!

Post by spin1 »

1. Does anyone know why 3D Fix Manager keeps not recognizing some of my games? It doesn't recognize all my Steam games and is missing 4 of 13 games. 3D FM does indeed show F1 2017 but it does not show F1 2019 nor Automobilista, No Limits 2 Roller Coaster Simulation, and Shadow of the Tomb Raider Trial...
This wasn't a problem with my previous system on Win 8.1 because I only used 3D FM to download/install 3D fixes but now with my Win 10 system, I believe 3D FM is needed to start all games therefore they need to be listed...
I've pointed 3D FM right to the exact folders of the games and it keeps not finding anything...

EDIT: The weird thing is that if I click on "New" to create a new game profile and then search the drop-down menu next to "* Game Title", all my games are successfully shown. Why aren't they showing up on the main "Installed Games" list?

EDIT 2: OK. I tried making a custom profile by pointing to the EXE and 3D FM keeps telling me "Error, game not installed" even though I pointed to the EXE of the game...Ahhh, why is this so difficult????? Shouldn't it just be a matter of pointing to the EXE, creating a name for the profile (eg. Metro 2033 Benchmark), and that's it? There's like 200 lines / settings / options / drop-downs to fill-out in the profile creation section of 3D FM. Can someone please help??????????

2. Assetto Corsa does not start using 3D Fix Manager. The 2D menu loads fine but when you actually go to load the gameplay itself (car, racing, etc.), the game closes back to desktop

EDIT - FIXED: Disable in-game anti-aliasing (don't use any, not even 2x) and it works perfectly.

3. Project Cars 2 does not display 3D when using 3D Fix Manager when the game is set for triple-screens. It stays 2D. I tried disabling/enabling 3D while in-game, alt-tabbing out of the game, etc. 3D is only actually displayed when playing in single screen mode...

4. I'm quite confused. My DX11 games are starting with 3D when not using 3D FM to start them. I have 3D FM open but the global 3D driver hack is disabled yet starting DX11 games from Steam or the EXE directly seems to be working just fine. I just tried Assetto Corsa, Metro 2033, Metro 2003 Benchmark, and F1 2019 through their EXE's or Steam and 3D seems to be working...Now I'm really confused...
greg02
Cross Eyed!

Post by greg02 »

Why doesn't 3D Fix manager work, pretty much entirely? You can point it directly at the game .exe and it doesn't find it. You plug in the the .exe and it says its not installed. It won't find most games even when pointing directly at them and it won't detect games that are installed even after you manually plug them in. Is there some way to fix this?
greg02
Cross Eyed!

Post by greg02 »

spin1 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:21 pm
EDIT 2: OK. I tried making a custom profile by pointing to the EXE and 3D FM keeps telling me "Error, game not installed" even though I pointed to the EXE of the game...Ahhh, why is this so difficult????? Shouldn't it just be a matter of pointing to the EXE, creating a name for the profile (eg. Metro 2033 Benchmark), and that's it? There's like 200 lines / settings / options / drop-downs to fill-out in the profile creation section of 3D FM. Can someone please help??????????
Why doesn't 3D Fix manager work, pretty much entirely? You can point it directly at the game .exe and it doesn't find it. You plug in the the .exe and it says its not installed. It won't find most games even when pointing directly at them and it won't detect games that are installed even after you manually plug them in. Is there some way to fix this?
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

I still manually install fixes, so I've really no idea.

But bo3b, says to double check the game exe in task manager to confirm that once the game is launched, the list exe names match.
Also, some games have launchers, perhaps use Nvidia inspector to see each exe listed.

This is what he says for Helixvision, AFAIK, 3DFM is basically the same for 3D Vision/Helixvision
Bo3b [developer wrote: Sep 26 @ 5:26pm]

OK, that sounds like it's definitely running out of the wrong directory. The Katanga app cannot find the game, and is still waiting to find it, which is why the Launching is still up. You see the red/blue because it's a mirror of the desktop at that moment, and is replaced when the game is found.

Check the exe name in the Task Manager to be sure the profile matches the running game. Epic also likes to jack with the exe names, and it might be named something weird like win64shipping.exe. Also in there you can go directly to the game directory as a double check that the path is correct in the profile.
RS422
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by RS422 »

Does this program see games other than games installed in Steam? Or doesnt not work with games from the EGS or GOG and others? If he can, then how to specify the path to the installed game directory for install the 3d patch?
Darkbluesky
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Darkbluesky »

Hi. I have installed the 452.06 standard drivers in my notebook, which normally seems to accept only DCH drivers. In order to do that I had to use the desktop standard drivers, modified nvaci.inf file so to recognize my GPU (RTX 2080 Super) and reboot with disabled driver signature so to install it. It works really well and without the exasperating lag of DCH drivers when 3D is active!

There is a problem though, when I launch a game (or if manually I want to activate the driver hack), 3DFixManager says that the driver is not in the Windows driver store, so it can't make that driver change/hack.

I have learnt looking around that a driver not signed can't be in the Windows driver store (although pnputil /e lists drivers in Windows Driver Store, and among them lists "NVIDIA display adapter"...?). I found also a topic in nvidia forums about 3DFixManager in which was discussed to use Windows Driver Store to identify if a driver was installed. Well, the problem is that 3DFixManager can't set the driver hack anymore, and the cause seems to be that.

Would it be possible to change this so 3DFixManager could make the driver hack also for not signed drivers, please?

Thanks a lot!
Losti

Post by Losti »

Darkbluesky wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:41 am Hi. I have installed the 452.06 standard drivers in my notebook, which normally seems to accept only DCH drivers. In order to do that I had to use the desktop standard drivers, modified nvaci.inf file so to recognize my GPU (RTX 2080 Super) and reboot with disabled driver signature so to install it. It works really well and without the exasperating lag of DCH drivers when 3D is active!

There is a problem though, when I launch a game (or if manually I want to activate the driver hack), 3DFixManager says that the driver is not in the Windows driver store, so it can't make that driver change/hack.

I have learnt looking around that a driver not signed can't be in the Windows driver store (although pnputil /e lists drivers in Windows Driver Store, and among them lists "NVIDIA display adapter"...?). I found also a topic in nvidia forums about 3DFixManager in which was discussed to use Windows Driver Store to identify if a driver was installed. Well, the problem is that 3DFixManager can't set the driver hack anymore, and the cause seems to be that.

Would it be possible to change this so 3DFixManager could make the driver hack also for not signed drivers, please?

Thanks a lot!
You can try this:

Extract you standard driver package
Make your changes for the nvaci.inf what ever you have to do here because 2080 super should besupported by this driver.
Use 7z to repack this, as selfe extracting exe archiv and call it the same as the original driver package exe file
Get this: viewtopic.php?f=105&t=25361
put your repacked driver package in the folder "userscustomdriver"
start the tool and choose the option 3 to install

I just wonder if DCH System can be feeded with a non DCH driver after a ddu cleaneup....if you want to test my new driver tool update, just let me know an ping me @ Discord.
Darkbluesky
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Darkbluesky »

Hi, thank you, but it does not work for any driver, even for the option [2]. After restarting, cleaning up, and everything when it *seems* to me that it is going to install it, i got this and then everything starts over. I have attached an screenshot of this moment.

I have installed the tool in D:\3D no symbols, no spaces in the path. I run 3D-Vision_Driver_Changer.cmd, and as said, I have tested with my modded driver in folder "userscustomdriver", BUT ALSO with option [2]. Always the same problem. I have tested even in Windows Test Mode, just in case. No luck.

Some ideas?

PS Regarding your DCH question, I am really not sure: my system, without workarounds, accepts normally DCH drivers, but for standard ones, I have to mod it, so I guess it is the DCH thing. But still, could it be that the DCH include my GPU but the standard don't (so it is not really a DCH only restriction)? Anyway...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Are you taking into account that Nvidia has different drivers for notebooks and desktops?

I imagine that one big difference might be the inclusion of Optimus technology, but I'd also assume that the GPU device id is different between a desktop and notebook 2080 Super

Does 3DFM install notebook drivers? Does Losti's tool? https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverR ... 2984/en-us

Also is this possibly a driver that was released prior to the release of your specific 2080 Super version?
Darkbluesky
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Darkbluesky »

Yes, but, first, if the driver is not DCH (notebook or desktop) then it does not install (previous use of DDU or not). For the standard, I have tried both notebook and desktop -modded-, but there is no difference regarding this problem (not signed drivers).

About the release of driver, yes, this is what I suspect, maybe the acceptable drivers (452.XX) did not include my GPU yet, thus I when modifiy the inf filess then I can install them and they work, but the driver is no more signed, thus the problem with 3DFM which uses the Windows Driver Store to know if there is a driver installed...

I really do not know if Losti tool changes the way it is installed (regarding signed drivers), Losti's tool does not work on my side to install any driver, yet.
Losti

Post by Losti »

Darkbluesky wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:56 am Yes, but, first, if the driver is not DCH (notebook or desktop) then it does not install (previous use of DDU or not). For the standard, I have tried both notebook and desktop -modded-, but there is no difference regarding this problem (not signed drivers).

About the release of driver, yes, this is what I suspect, maybe the acceptable drivers (452.XX) did not include my GPU yet, thus I when modifiy the inf filess then I can install them and they work, but the driver is no more signed, thus the problem with 3DFM which uses the Windows Driver Store to know if there is a driver installed...

I really do not know if Losti tool changes the way it is installed (regarding signed drivers), Losti's tool does not work on my side to install any driver, yet.
It gets a HUGE update soon let you install DCH or standard drivers on any system (DDU needed for switching DUU to standard and other way round) but this is all displayed and done by the tool....i am stillworking on this :woot
narhicfd
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by narhicfd »

Paul, does 3Dfix manager have the newest version of the Unity universal fix engine?
TommyLa
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by TommyLa »

Hi 3D Fix Manager users

My 3D was working until Nvidia stopped supporting it so I was happy to find the 3DFM.

I downloaded it but the Nvidia test program does not display in 3D.

My setup is PC → HDMI → proj → IR → glasses
with the following details:

MB: ASUS P8P67 Rev3.1, 16GB
CPU: Intel I7-2600@3,4 GHz
GPU: GeForce GTX560_
... Driver 391.35,_
... DirectX runtime=12.0,_
... Direct 3D API=11.2,_
... Direct 3D Feature level= 11_0
Proj: Panasonic PT-AT6000
Glasses: Panasonic TY-EW3D3M

When I set up my proj to use 2D→3D it works, so obviously proj IR => glasses is ok.

I read somewhere that DirectX can not be higher than 9, or…?

I thought that the 3DFM would take care of the downgrading of all needed SW or…?

Maybe this is a trivial thing to fix, maybe not.
Can someone please guide me to fix it?
In the first place I just want to be able to see 3D films on blueray discs.

Kind regards
Tommy
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darkbluesky
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Darkbluesky »

Losti wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:27 pm It gets a HUGE update soon let you install DCH or standard drivers on any system (DDU needed for switching DUU to standard and other way round) but this is all displayed and done by the tool....i am stillworking on this :woot
Hi, I have tested your new tool v4 and it can't install 425.22 neither 425.31, it tries to install the drivers, fails and retry forever...BTW, I use it from C:\3D\

It says:

... HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM ........ Driver Installation seems bo be interrupted for some reason.... RETRYING ...
.... PLEASE WAIT ....

Do you have some idea? I was thinking that maybe my GPU may not be supported by these Standard drivers, but then why the DCH installs without problem, if both are the same version 425... ? Anyway, when I took the standard and modifyied the inf, I was able to install it...only that not signed.
Mitbekommer
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Mitbekommer »

Pauldusler wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:34 pm
Mitbekommer wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:13 pm This application wants admin rights and is not open source. I find this fishy and would appreciate details on what it does, ie open source.
Admin rights are required for installing 3D fixes into protected locations like C:\Program Files(x86). It's not possible to elevate a process when it is already running - so admin rights have to be granted before start. Currently I'm working on a brand new version of 3DFM / HelixVision - it's a complete re-development with a more user friendly GUI, very fast game detection and a very easy way to create own profiles. It does not require elevated admin rights on app start any more - only whenever needed by starting an elevated helper app which does the installation jobs then. Still unclear if I add all the 3D Vision support back. I've only added some parts of it yet. Main focus is SuperDepth3D + VR currently. Probably depends on Windows 11 whether it still supports the 3D Vision driver.
Why is it not open source?
Stevie_s3D
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Stevie_s3D »

Hi,
I started to play Amazon Games and installed the app of them. 3D Fix Manager doesn't find the games which are installed there. I also added the Amaon Games folder by hand, but still it doesn't find them. Can I fix this somehow?
Lysander
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Post by Lysander »

Weird, it should work, but maybe itd be easier to just install the fix manually
Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX2080Ti, 16GB ram, Windows 20H2, nVidia 452.06, SSD, Dell S2716DG.
Stevie_s3D
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Stevie_s3D »

I did it manually now. The Game I was trying is: Close to the Sun. This works, but only if I just have the 425.31 driver installed. When I also install 452.06 the game always crashes. No matter if the helixmod fix is installed or isn't. Perhaps the integration of both drivers that 3D Fix manager can do doesn't work so well.

I also have Batman - Telltale Season 2 The Enemy Within installed in Amazon Games. 3D FIx Manager also doesn't find that but there is a 3D fix, too.

Does the development of 3D Fix manager continue? The last update was long ago.
Seabottom
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Seabottom »

Hello, I am very excited to be able to use my 3D goggles again. I can't seem to get it to work correctly though.
My monitor is 100Hz and fiddling around with the settings of the manager I can see that that should be possible to work.
The issue is my goggles, they're fully charged (no amber light) and when I turn them on, they sort of don't go fully dark as I remember they would normally, but only half-dark if that makes sense and not blocking out the light enough. The monitor is displaying a stereoscopic image at 50 fps so that side is working fine.
Any hints?
bo3bber
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by bo3bber »

Seabottom wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:01 pm Hello, I am very excited to be able to use my 3D goggles again. I can't seem to get it to work correctly though.
My monitor is 100Hz and fiddling around with the settings of the manager I can see that that should be possible to work.
The issue is my goggles, they're fully charged (no amber light) and when I turn them on, they sort of don't go fully dark as I remember they would normally, but only half-dark if that makes sense and not blocking out the light enough. The monitor is displaying a stereoscopic image at 50 fps so that side is working fine.
Any hints?
Start with the nvidia spinning logo test in the control panel. Until you can see that working at 100Hz, nothing else is worth trying.

You don't mention your hardware, but if you can run driver 425.31 use that to be it's still working. Glasses could be dead for example.
Seabottom
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Seabottom »

bo3bber wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:06 am
Seabottom wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:01 pm Hello, I am very excited to be able to use my 3D goggles again. I can't seem to get it to work correctly though.
Any hints?
Start with the nvidia spinning logo test in the control panel. Until you can see that working at 100Hz, nothing else is worth trying.

You don't mention your hardware, but if you can run driver 425.31 use that to be it's still working. Glasses could be dead for example.
The glasses worked fine when I put them away years ago. And they're charged up. They switch on when I press the switch, but doesn't fully engage.
I've clean installed the driver in the manager and everything works just fine. The Nvidia Logo is spinning, the monitor sits at 100Hz right now and so far everything is good.
I've got an i7 8700 + RTX 2080Ti + 16GB DDR4 Ram, so hardware requirements are fine too.
As I said, everything works, just the glasses doesn't turn on properly.
This is my tray if anything is a known conflict: Image
Here's a video describing the issue: https://youtu.be/LnEU2VGyYVU
DxDiag: https://puu.sh/J7Izs/43d34f7db3.txt
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spin1
Cross Eyed!

Post by spin1 »

What happened to the Global Driver Hack option? I swear, it's like it disappeared. I can't find anywhere in the options/settings to enable it. It's completely gone. The reason I ask is because I just did a fresh install of Win 10 and driver 425 and not even my DX9 games are working. The game just keeps flashing black at the desktop when trying to run it. I thought disabling fullscreen optimizations fixed the issue but now it's not anymore. What's happening? And do I need to enable the global driver hack or is that only for DX11 games?
Seabottom
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Seabottom »

3DNovice wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:52 am If using W10 20H2, there seems to be a problem, perhaps this is your issue?
viewtopic.php?t=26184

Like bo3bber stated, make sure that you can see the 3D Vision test app in 3D to confirm the glasses are working.
Have you tried using the glasses plugged in?
What game are you trying? What display model do you have? Connection cable type?
Check device manager and make sure that the emitter shows up or are you not using an external emitter?
So much for checking the video out....
I tried DDU in safe mode and then installed the driver again and got everything as it was and the same result happened. The glasses aren't going dark enough.
Upon further examination with my high-tech device (smartphone) I have concluded that the screen and the glasses aren't refreshing at the same rate. Please advise.
Also, see video to see how bad it is (slow motion): https://youtu.be/gb7VuggTCgY
Skawen
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Skawen »

spin1 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:04 pm What happened to the Global Driver Hack option? I swear, it's like it disappeared. I can't find anywhere in the options/settings to enable it. It's completely gone. The reason I ask is because I just did a fresh install of Win 10 and driver 425 and not even my DX9 games are working. The game just keeps flashing black at the desktop when trying to run it. I thought disabling fullscreen optimizations fixed the issue but now it's not anymore. What's happening? And do I need to enable the global driver hack or is that only for DX11 games?
You need to put check mark to setting menu & then it will show in 3DFM
Togle.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spin1
Cross Eyed!

Post by spin1 »

Skawen wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:18 am
spin1 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:04 pm What happened to the Global Driver Hack option? I swear, it's like it disappeared. I can't find anywhere in the options/settings to enable it. It's completely gone. The reason I ask is because I just did a fresh install of Win 10 and driver 425 and not even my DX9 games are working. The game just keeps flashing black at the desktop when trying to run it. I thought disabling fullscreen optimizations fixed the issue but now it's not anymore. What's happening? And do I need to enable the global driver hack or is that only for DX11 games?
You need to put check mark to setting menu & then it will show in 3DFM

Togle.png
The option isn't there. I think it's because the driver hack isn't used for driver v425. I wasn't aware of that. I thought you always needed it if using Win 10 (but not with Win 7 or 8.1). My mistake :)
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

From elsewhere on the forums
spin1
Cross Eyed!

Post by spin1 »

3DNovice wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:58 am From elsewhere on the forums
Hmmm...Well I don't get the option and I'm definitely using a Windows version later than Win 10 1903. I'm using Win 10 21H2 or whatever. Are you sure it's not because I'm using driver v425.xx which doesn't need the hack regardless which version of Win 10 is being run or is that incorrect and the hack is still needed with 425.xx?
Losti

Post by Losti »

Yes 425.31 dont need any Hack.
spin1
Cross Eyed!

Post by spin1 »

[delete]
Herr_Duk
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Herr_Duk »

Is there someone alive? Can you tell me how to play 3D on a series of video cards 3000?
MaestroRoedor
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by MaestroRoedor »

Herr_Duk wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:10 pm Is there someone alive? Can you tell me how to play 3D on a series of video cards 3000?
https://helixmod.blogspot.com/2022/06/a ... r.html?m=0
Rhialto
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Rhialto »

I get Server not available when checking for updates. Same for you?
I know it has not been updated for a while and Paul last reply is months ago.
Last edited by Rhialto on Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”