My new scooter I bought :)

Talk about everything off topic (EXCEPT POLITICS). Keep it fun!
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

My new scooter I bought :)

Post by Dom »

So in June I went and bought a new scooter to drive to work. My job was around 20 KM away and no buses would go there at night and I had to come home at 3 am some nights.
I am done the Job now for the summer and have to park my scooter until next year. I paid $1800 for the scooter and then $77 for insurance and $40 for the plate and registration.
It cost around 5 dollars to fill the tank with premium gas so its cheap and I can drive it around 150-200 KM on a full tank of gas.

The scooter does 60-70 Km/h since it's only a 50cc engine and I only have my learners license so that's why I am driving this scooter to learn the road more.
DSC_0385.JPG
DSC_0386.JPG
DSC_0387.JPG
DSC_0390.JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX96EdFc1y8
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: My new scooter I bought :)

Post by cybereality »

Awesome ride!
Kader65
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Kader65 »

Looks so nice. How much did you spend for this one?
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by Dom »

Kader65 wrote:Looks so nice. How much did you spend for this one?
I spent $1800 dollars on this scooter plus money for the helmet oil, gas, insurance and plates. I had some money saved and plus money from where i worked so its all paid for in full now. I have driven it around 1100 KM on the odometer and i hope it lasts a long time. I could probably sell it for close to what I paid for it in the future as long as I keep it maintained. Next year I just need to change the Gear oil. Its a 2 stroke engine so it mixes 2 stroke oil with the gasoline automatically and there is no oil changes.

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________
rosemartine
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by rosemartine »

Your scooter is looking very nice. And your riding is too good. Congratulations for the scooter.
VinnRodgers
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by VinnRodgers »

Sweet! I had a Vespa back about 10 years ago. Was a blast to ride and great on gas back when prices were insane.
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by Dom »

I got my scooter running again this year. Now I have around 1150 Km on it. I store it in my mom's garage over the winter and just took it out of storage last week. I had to get a registration and update my license. That was $75 dollars and in June I have to renew my Insurance which is another $77 bucks. It's still running ok (has a small oil leak but nothing major) I'm probably just gonna run in this scooter until it dies then sell it for parts or something.

I usually just drive to the bank and grocery store now and carry my backpack. There's a lot of construction in some parts so I don't want to be caught in there too much. I'm thinking of going for a west end cruise sometime. The weather has been a bit chilly on some days but it's sunny mostly.

Cyberia on Youtube

Return to “General Discussion”