Oculus Rift Touch - GTA V

This forum is for the brand new Vireio Perception virtual reality drivers. History in the making!
Georonimo
One Eyed Hopeful

Oculus Rift Touch - GTA V

Post by Georonimo »

Hello,

I'm not sure if this was the correct place to post this, however I couldn't find a more suitable thread on the forums. Forgive me if there is.

I'm trying to use the newest Vireio Perception 4 with an Oculus Rift Touch "CV-1 apparently" to play GTA V
I'm using Scripthook V to inject the .dll files. I have hijack.dll, GTAVR.asi, d3d9_64.dll, VRBoost64.dll, and ScripthookV.dll in my game folder.
I'm also using the openvr_api.dll
And finally I'm also using Steam

Now my problem is, I cannot get video in my Oculus head set. There is head tracking and it senses my controllers. But steam gives me an error when I start GTA V saying it isn't a VR game.

I start oculus and steam VR, open Vireio using administrative privileges, and then start the game.
Once in the game I can use my ScriptHook to start the mod which works fine; yet I can only see it on my monitor. Not in my headset.

My controllers are sensed and work fine, and it detects my head set. But I just can't see through my headset.

I've become quite frustrated, and just about ready to buy VorpX since it looks much easier.

What ever you can suggest to help would be most appreciated. Thank you for your time and effort.

-Geo
pimple
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Oculus Rift Touch - GTA V

Post by pimple »

Hey Georonimo, I'm currently also trying to launch GTA via my Oculus and also experience nearly the same difficulties.

Return to “Vireio Perception 4.X”