Vireio Perception Noob questions

This forum is for the brand new Vireio Perception virtual reality drivers. History in the making!
StuDentBR
One Eyed Hopeful

Vireio Perception Noob questions

Post by StuDentBR »

Hi everyone, Sorry for the Noob questions but i really want to know more about It :D :

Is Vireio Perception based on z-buffer or geometry 3D ? Or i can choose between both ?

Does the New version of vireio also Works with standard 3d tvs like my old Philips 3d active Shutter tv ? Or only with VR Headset ?
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Vireio Perception Noob questions

Post by Neil »

Real 3D all the way. Shutter glasses are unlikely to work with these drivers. It's possible that they could work via a side by side format. VR is the priority right now.

Regards,
Neil
StuDentBR
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by StuDentBR »

Neil wrote:Real 3D all the way. Shutter glasses are unlikely to work with these drivers. It's possible that they could work via a side by side format. VR is the priority right now.

Regards,
Neil
Thank You for the answer, my tv (philips 40pfl9605d/78) Works with side by side, over under (top bottom) and frame packing so It might work, i guess... I Will try to test It.

I've tried VR with a bobovr z4, my moto G4 plus, Tridef 3d and moonlight (via USB) and i did not like much, because the lack of definition (resolution) maybe because my "VR rig" was Far from ideal...
StuDentBR
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by StuDentBR »

I am sorry to bother again, but to use vireio perception on DX11 games in side by side mode which .dll files i have to copy to the game folder ? (i've only found d3d9.dll but not d3d11.dll on the bin folder)

And which version of vireio do i have to open ? V3 or V4 ? And one last question i read about a tool that would be released to help us to create or own game profiles to use with vireio (aquilinus) is already launched ? Is there a tutorial on how to use it ?
EisernSchild
Vireio Perception Developer
Vireio Perception Developer

Post by EisernSchild »

Hi StudentBR,

Vireio v4 will be released soon, all alpha versions are out of date now.
StuDentBR
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by StuDentBR »

EisernSchild wrote:Hi StudentBR,

Vireio v4 will be released soon, all alpha versions are out of date now.
Thank you for your answer, so will the new version still support SBS and Top and Bottom ?
We 3D TV users especially AMD users are almost without options...

Return to “Vireio Perception 4.X”